• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the realese of ur Sprites in a Map Editor.....
please.... please.....please

Eh.. I'm sorry but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. On top of it, even if it did, you need necronia engine to run that version of the map so it's practically useless without the engine.

Though everyone can join our team and map with us if they have proper skills.

This is a very interesting question Zasranets...

I'm actually working on 2 other projects like those (1 will be for android/iOS, and the one PC and other platforms), but I have released no info about it because it's still early to reveal anything. All I can say is that you can expect these games to be nostalgic yet innovative, but yeah... More info on it much later.

Necronia... that's a very sensitive topic with a lot of essence to it. It might be hard to understand from your point of view, but I don't deem Necronia related to Tibia a lot (even though technically, they share a lot of common things and after all, it's an OT). I guess you could say I'm doing it for primarily because of myself and some of the reasons behind that are that I have many memories, many emotions, and much experience attached to my journey from 2009 (start of Necronia) until now. I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for OT community and Necronia. I at least owe it to this server, to this community who has been with us since the beginning, to finish this product and release it and a token of gratitude for what I've accomplished over these years. It will be a wonder in the world of OT and my greatest accomplishment so far. And we're still learning, every day, both me and my whole team. I hope one day we can carry on this knowledge to another project and bring something even more awesome to life.

I suppose time will tell, and it's all up to reception of Necronia now... That will determine our future. We're looking forward to releasing this, and I'm very excited about it. I'm trying my best to take Necronia in a direction where it will become a monument of OT and what OT should be all about (instead of ruthless recyclement of RL/evo/roxor maps with little-to-no effort and creativity). I'm aware of the risks but if we can leave a mark on at least 100 people, I'll be more than happy :)

For me Necronia is already legendary, I know a lot of people in the costum community and ALL are just waiting to play this. The dedication and work put into this project is beyond anything I've ever seen in the ot community. This is what Open tibia is all about imo, reaching out for something truly unique and amazing, using your imagination and talent to create something that will change this community.
Myself i'm all about the storyline , a server makes or breaks at the lore, if the story behind it is good i will play it, even if the map isnt that good. And the lore of necronia is the best i have ever seen in ot history.

I'm sure that when i'll look back later in my life and think of my time in the ot comminity the one thing i remember will be this server.

For me Necronia is already legendary, I know a lot of people in the costum community and ALL are just waiting to play this. The dedication and work put into this project is beyond anything I've ever seen in the ot community. This is what Open tibia is all about imo, reaching out for something truly unique and amazing, using your imagination and talent to create something that will change this community.
Myself i'm all about the storyline , a server makes or breaks at the lore, if the story behind it is good i will play it, even if the map isnt that good. And the lore of necronia is the best i have ever seen in ot history.

I'm sure that when i'll look back later in my life and think of my time in the ot comminity the one thing i remember will be this server.

I'm very glad you and those others think that way. If we had more actual developers in OT community that could dedicate themselves really hard to a project and finish it, I'm sure the world of OT would be amazing... Like, I've seen so many good good projects and ideas started - just to fail after a month or so because people are not dedicated enough to stick to a big project (respect to those who are). It was very hard to keep this project alive and at few moments I was contemplating giving up, but no, there is too much to leave behind. Thank you for your kind words.

I knew from talking to you a while ago that you were working on a few other things, just wanted some clarification. This is exactly the kind of response I was expecting, you among a few others show dedication like none others. Most tibia servers are for personal gain of some sort. I still remember playing one of the Necronia severs in the past and then finding out you were only like 16 or 17 back then I knew you were talented and would have a bright future. It's nice to see you have real dedication for Necronia, it will surely be the best server I've ever played!

I would be a liar if I said profiting from OTs wasn't in my mind at some point, but that is far far from being the primary goal. The biggest profit I already have gotten from Necronia is all this experience. When I started OTs, I knew nothing and I worked solo (or with 1 partner max.) all the time, so I had to learn everything from scratch - mapping, spriting, web design, client modding, etc. But now it's paying off, having all this knowledge helped me take the next step, which is to involve myself in a project such as Necronia is.
The only way I look at any profit we gain from this will be as community's way of saying 'thank you for all your effort' and I would also like to reward everyone in our team for their hard work. Though, majority of the donations will go to support the server (host, website, and other expenses) and I will never cut any funds from that. People may or may not donate, I just want them to check out and experience this world. And I'm sure you'll be there, you are one of our top fans, would be a pity if you weren't.

NecroniaTeam will do an interview at the final stage of development (pre-release) and we will talk about our experience with Necronia and our time working together, so I believe you will find more interesting stories and answers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back