• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NerdPie 8.42 Custom RPG

Yfrog - bannlol
Screenshot of the corrupt GM's that has been chasing me with teleport(1gm on a normal char hunting after me and the other TPing) saying that i'm gonna get banned for destructive behaviour couse i killed 5 people, check it urself i mean its a pvp server... and they wont let you kill anyone so.

And if you want the movie where u can see the GM named Phallandra tp's the guy hunting me (Stupidoboy aka Pagix Aka owner of serv) to me when im running... and also the movie contains some of their e-gran bot, and 5 frags! :)
PM me for the movie with the corrupt GM's.

And also check the first screenshot, its just way funny how they can ban you for killing their friends at the OT haha!

and when i logged on a noobchar to discuss it , This was the result of the mature gm!

Yfrog - bann2

Dont start this OT with the corrupt GM's , i was playing there before, and came back but they're still as immature as before.

Cya, over and out.

Yfrog - bannlol
Screenshot of the corrupt GM's that has been chasing me with teleport(1gm on a normal char hunting after me and the other TPing) saying that i'm gonna get banned for destructive behaviour couse i killed 5 people, check it urself i mean its a pvp server... and they wont let you kill anyone so.

And if you want the movie where u can see the GM named Phallandra tp's the guy hunting me (Stupidoboy aka Pagix Aka owner of serv) to me when im running... and also the movie contains some of their e-gran bot, and 5 frags! :)

And also check the first screenshot, its just way funny how they can ban you for killing their friends at the OT haha!

and when i logged on a noobchar to discuss it , This was the result of the mature gm!

Yfrog - bann2

Dont start this OT with the corrupt GM's , i was playing there before, and came back but they're still as immature as before.

Cya, over and out.

Since this is the most immature post Ive ever seen, I have no idea why Im even answering it. But to defend myself.
The first thing you did when you joined the server was spamming me for no reason the most awful things Ive ever heard. If thats not destructive I dont know what is.
And it would be lovley to actually watch that video of a gm teleporting me to you, since it never happend. So please post it.

Yfrog - bannlol

Yfrog - bann2

Cya, over and out.

Btw, why would you even remove the full reason for my ban on your picture?
Do you think anyone in the world would take you serious?