• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NerdPie 8.42 Custom RPG

pagix

Reaction score
Beta testing my custom made map / server. So give it a try and please report all bugs.

*Remade TFS server.
*Custom map/npcs
*EXPRate stages from 150-5x
*Alot of spawns and hunting grounds
*Over 200 houses
*Atleast 100quests
*Updating the map 3-4times aweek with new quests, spawns, towns etc.
*24/7 100/100mbit dedicated server.

We are aiming to build a RPG Server with lowexp exprate. Allthough, the stages are configured to gain a level 80-100 pretty fast.

Me and Phallandra is building the server to fit You, the player. So any tips to improve the map/server would be considered.

Edits:
*Added 2 new lvl 100 quests and two new hunting areas.
*Added a desert with quests and new spawns.
*3 new lvl 35-40quests
*1 new 150+ quest
*Food, addon and blessing npc's
*A new city with new houses and lowlevel spawns around it.
*An orc castle for low and highlevel hunting.

IP: 85.227.132.140 / nerdpie.mine.nu
Port: 7171

Register your account at http://nerdpie.mine.nu

Iam Looking for more supportplayers, like tutors to help out. So if you want to help out just pm me in game /// Pagix

Last edited:
Im not that used to adv otservers. What do ppl want to know?

Are there any custom spells? If so, what spells and for which vocations? Is there more than one town? What's the skill-, magic-, and loot-rate? How many MBs is the map?

These are some questions i could think of quickly :p

You could also add a minimap of your map in the main post :)

Canno't connect with 85.227.132.140 but with 85.227.135.165 I can ...

I have done to much changes on it to call it tfs. since its under gpl I can call it whatever I want.

I have done to much changes on it to call it tfs. since its under gpl I can call it whatever I want.

They should get some credit then..
@ontopic
It's a shame that it's so little player, if there were more it would've been fun!

Alot of new hunting grounds n quests.

Last edited: