• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila RPG Server 8.54

I use 7272 first, but then I can't log in. So I tried 7172 and that made my Tibia debug.. Is there any bug with log-in? or is it just me?

Works now =D thanks=)

Last edited:
Appart from the Horrid mapping, it's actually a decent server.

-edit.
Town's fine, outside town is horrible unplayable. Sorry.

Last edited:
damn... again some people wasted mapping a custom map, with no cool scripts or anything, so lame.
A custom map will never get many players, A custom server (with custom map ofc) will get loads of players.

How do you deal with botters? 99% of servers there are too many botters.

Well we are using stamina for one that.

Other would be ban them of course.

Greyshade have you even tried it? We've got loads of cool script so shush

I'm hunting rats, yehoo! :D

Have you mixed any with atk/damage because I seem to miss a lot even on rats with spears full offensive.

12:37 Merlin: If you really want access to the sealed doors, then you must first answer four question correctly.
12:37 Merlin: First question: Okay tell me what is 4 times 6.
12:37 X [9]: 24
12:37 Merlin: 3b
12:37 Merlin: Wrong answer! Look deeper!
12:37 Merlin: Walk away from me again and I'll turn you into a frog.

Nice.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a trick question.

Demon Skeletons are WAY too fast. At like level 17 I couldn't outrun one with haste. It also didn't help that Skeleton Warriors spam life drain like twice a second.

Last edited:
Figured it out. Pretty cool. The mapping is okay but the huge amount of trees is kind of annoying, and the random GS poppin out to eat me wasn't too satisfying lol

I love this server, it's great! Everyone should atleast try it :)

I may give it another go if they clear all those unnecessary tree's or at least let me map for them. -_-