• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] New Destiny 10.77 | Realmap + Oramond | Roshamuul | Exp rate 70-2x, Skill rate 30x | ONLINE

Ted F

destiny.sytes.net - Try out NEW DESTINY 10.76
Reaction score
62vFUAT.png

Latest news:
Now online on the new hosting company,

provided with DDoS Protection, 1000mbit connection!

All account & players was saved when we moved

Welcome to log in !

IP: Destiny.sytes.net | Port: 7171 | Client: 10.76
(Download ip changer & client avaible at the site)

It will be 100% real tibia map with no custom stuff, neither in-game or shop.

The serverdonates was not made for profit, only finance the dedicated host fee $.

(Pictures of server down the thread)

~ Some server information & Features ~

- Hosted on a quialified hosting company in Sweden

- DDoS Protected Server

- 1000mbit connection speed

- Protocol 10.76 / 10.77

- Uptime 24/7

- Cast system

- Shop system with 99% real donate items (paypal/paygol/paypro)

- Exp stages 70x-2x

- Magic 10x, Loot 3x, Skill 30x, Spawn 2x

- Warzones 1, 2 and 3

- Task system, with bosses and ranks

- Lion quest 100&

- Bank system 100%

- Gray beach city full 100% (including subsoil)

- New Venore 100%

- New Ab'dendriel 100%

- Monsters 100%

- Trainer offline (statues) 100%

- Training monks 100%

- All mounts & addons 10.76

- Taming system working 100%

- Wrath of the Emperor quest.

- War system 100%

- Market system 100%

- Roshamuul complete 100% (including underground)

- Pits of Inferno 100%

- Blood herb quest 100%

- Chayenne realm quest

- Pythius the rotten quest 100%

- Balanced vocations

Welcome to create your account at Destiny 10.76 / 10.77

Some pictures of the server:

erOmHNt.jpg

QzxSx4Y.jpg

More pictures to come!

Regards, Destiny
Destiny staff
clear.png

Last edited:
62vFUAT.png

Latest news:
Now online on the new hosting company,

provided with DDoS Protection, 1000mbit connection!

All account & players was saved when we moved

Welcome to log in !

IP: Destiny.sytes.net | Port: 7171 | Client: 10.76
(Download ip changer & client avaible at the site)

It will be 100% real tibia map with no custom stuff, neither in-game or shop.

The serverdonates was not made for profit, only finance the dedicated host fee $.

(Pictures of server down the thread)

~ Some server information & Features ~

- Hosted on a quialified hosting company in Sweden

- DDoS Protected Server

- 1000mbit connection speed

- Protocol 10.76 / 10.77

- Uptime 24/7

- Cast system

- Shop system with 99% real donate items (paypal/paygol/paypro)

- Exp stages 70x-2x

- Magic 10x, Loot 3x, Skill 30x, Spawn 2x

- Warzones 1, 2 and 3

- Task system, with bosses and ranks

- Lion quest 100&

- Bank system 100%

- Gray beach city full 100% (including subsoil)

- New Venore 100%

- New Ab'dendriel 100%

- Monsters 100%

- Trainer offline (statues) 100%

- Training monks 100%

- All mounts & addons 10.76

- Taming system working 100%

- Wrath of the Emperor quest.

- War system 100%

- Market system 100%

- Roshamuul complete 100% (including underground)

- Pits of Inferno 100%

- Blood herb quest 100%

- Chayenne realm quest

- Pythius the rotten quest 100%

- Balanced vocations

Welcome to create your account at Destiny 10.76 / 10.77

Some pictures of the server:

erOmHNt.jpg

QzxSx4Y.jpg

More pictures to come!

Regards, Destiny
Destiny staff
clear.png

Corrupted server with Corrupted staff

i r8 Ted F veri good Project mate.. Veri nice guy! 100% legit

Ted F and me in a conversation in Swedish. Seems like a nice guy! - or no.
oIr9L3l.png
Yeah translate your behaviour please when i ask a question. Like "offering people help" - when they ask for help 9/10 times you are rude. Seems like a good serviceminded guy. :) dont post shit on this thread please. only server related stuffs :) or else dont write anything. Thanks for The bump btw:)

Yeah translate your behaviour please when i ask a question. Like "offering people help" - when they ask for help 9/10 times you are rude. Seems like a good serviceminded guy. :) dont post shit on this thread please. only server related stuffs :) or else dont write anything. Thanks for The bump btw:)
Well you give him the dumbest question ever since there is 100000 Guides of how to set up a Znote

Biggest Retard! You mean 10/10 of all time Halfaway HELPS, not rude.. He is never rude. You was rude. Gesior doesnt need any config.. Only create a txt file called install.txt and write you local IP in there. and follow the steps. Lol dis guy:(

Where do I offer support?
Ofcourse I'm trying to help, but I see no point in helping you because you are just a arrogant "kid".
As soon as something isn't the way you want it, you want to meet up and take a fight..

You asked me if I knew anything about gesior shopsystem, but there is nothing to know.
Just follow the explanation how to add items and edit the email / points..

You have to EARN the money if you want money.

I'm always trying to help and trying to act nicely, but you are just arrogant.

OnT:
Good luck with the project.

Last edited:
Acctually @HalfAway is probably one of the most helpful people around Otland. He always helped me out be it a website setup, some linux stuff or tibia related.

Kind regards,
Damon

Stop play smart when you are an retarded kid. HalfAway have spending alot of time to help me out with different things. Everything from ZnoteACC to Lua coding.... Very friendly guy!
You just showed OTLand how immature you are!

Best regards,
LuckyM

I Recommend @HalfAway 100%, but this kid trying to host this server has no respect, i hope no one plays his ot...Halfaway's help is amazing, he's helped me with so much stuff with my server & fixed alot of bug, for you to disrespect him like that is pathetic and you deserve no reputation for your OT and you dont deserve to even have a server, you sir are a scumbag.

I Recommend @HalfAway 100%, but this kid trying to host this server has no respect, i hope no one plays his ot...Halfaway's help is amazing, he's helped me with so much stuff with my server & fixed alot of bug, for you to disrespect him like that is pathetic and you deserve no reputation for your OT and you dont deserve to even have a server, you sir are a scumbag.

And then translate what he said to me?
I dont really care what you guys think..
Im just happy for the bumps.. such loosers..

I can translate if you want :)

Code:
Ted F: You know something about Gesior shopsystem?

Halfaway: What do you need to know?
You need only to setup then done.

Ted F: You're fucking morron. Get a life. And learn to talk nicely to people nicely. I hope you 
Jaws against the wrong person then it will be problem. 
Unfortunately, I live far away from you.

Sorry for my english tho :p used some Google translate

I also agree with @Damon @HalfAway is probably one of the nicest people I have meet here. He is always very helpfull when asking for assistance he responds quickly and dedicates his full attention to you. Regarding your problem when asking for help I have never seen @HalfAway say no @Ted F you on the other hand have responded rudely and judeging by the language and how you responded it shows how immature you are and I can't imagine you running this server very professionally or seriously either. In my opinion this server isn't even worth logging in just my 2 cents good luck.

I also agree with @Damon @HalfAway is probably one of the nicest people I have meet here. He is always very helpfull when asking for assistance he responds quickly and dedicates his full attention to you. Regarding your problem when asked for help I have never seen @HalfAway say no @Ted F you on the other hand have responded rudely and judeging by the language and how you responded it shows how immature you are and I can't imagine you running this server very professionally or seriously either. In my opinion this server isn't even worth logging in just my 2 cents good luck.

thx for bump ~ :D

Just because i dont like @HalfAway @God Lubo , It doesnt mean i dont like other people.

You can't like everyone, But i dont DDoS attack and threat because i dont like someone.
Thats kinda retarded.
I will not answer more of this , only server related things, this is not a discussion thread.
Anyway.. thx for bumps

Bumps ~

Last edited by a moderator:
"Also i might need to change name and ip on the server,
due to old member of staff "Elias" is trying to destroy every thing i do, and my reputation.
I will inform you if this happens.
"

Hmm Lets See..... Your Reputation sinked since you stole my files and i tought i told you from the begining that you couldnt escape from me and you will never be able to escape from me.
"Elias is trying to destroy every thing i do" = you havent done a bullshit and your mapp that you did in Thais, a little baby could do it better. so dont go talking bullshit just say the truth and sing it out i stole Elias files and end.

PS. Throw out your computer and yourself and thats how you will be able to escape me!

Back