• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] New Evolution| 8.6 | Freepoints | 24/7 | PvP-E | Alot of Raids/Events | Join

Kakha

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
- Connection Info -
IP: Chimera.sytes.net
Client: 8.60, Custom client downloadable on the website.
Port: 7171

- Server info -
Evolution Map
At level 500, you will receive free premium points
Cities: Thais, Chimera, Rehim, Ferina, V.I.P Island.
You win Gold Nuggets In events, which you can later trade with a NPC to get premium points!
Addon statues are all over the world (Quests, Hunting spawns, Tempels)
Active Raids with hard bosses and good loot
Alot of unique spells
/commands to see which commands you can excecute

- Rates -
Starts at 1500x, ends at 1x
Loot: 3x
Magic: 25x
Skills: 15x

- PVP -
Red Skull: 35 daily frags
Black Skull: 70 daily frags
PZ lock: 60 seconds
White skull: 5 minutes
Experience gain from Killing players: x1

- Events -
Last Man Standing
Capture the Flag
Zombie event

- Games -
Snake
Bomberman
Pacman

- Staff members -
Owner (Admin)
CM Phoenix (Programmer/Web Design)
GM Wille (Mapper)

Last edited:
How many threads have u done about this server???

whats with all the down time?

The downtime is due to a bug with the houses, im gonna try to fix it today. Ive had no luck in contacting Abbe tho.

Thats what i'm Sayin.. And the new update for it Sucked, It's not even worth playing anymore.

What diden't you like, The downtime is not due to the update, its due to an attempt to fix the crash bugs, My guess is that Abbe feels that its no use in having the server online, since it will only crash. Please just wait and see, we will try our best to restore everything.

WibbenZ

I didn't like that I had no access and No help accessing my goddamn donation castle.. Or the fact that half the new things I seen shush at the Skeleton warriors have 0% more exp then the goblins when thats what Abbe said was gonna be the new leveling monster. It's a terrible update and I wish I could get my money back, I won't be wasting my money on this server anymore.

I didn't like that I had no access and No help accessing my goddamn donation castle.. Or the fact that half the new things I seen shush at the Skeleton warriors have 0% more exp then the goblins when thats what Abbe said was gonna be the new leveling monster. It's a terrible update and I wish I could get my money back, I won't be wasting my money on this server anymore.

We changed the castle system, there was a room where you could enter your "room" and say alana sio, that you could have read on the sign in there. Skeletons are mostly a change from goblins, mostly for the non botters. The new EXP monsters are combat guards, that are more or less meant to be hunted as a team, to prevent botting. Otherwise you have elite werewolfs you could hunt, they have greater exp than goblins, but the same amount of health~.
And if you would had asked anyone online about your castle we could have helped you... We were all online for almost 6h that night, checking all the new things and fixing some things we forgot.
Lets just hope everything will get fixed with the crashes and ive been working most of the night and waiting for an pm from abbe to implant it into the server. Untill then its just to wait.
You can send me a PM if you got any other questions.
WibbenZ

Completely lost interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Could I get a Full charge back for the Waste of money I thought would be nice to spend here, But i'm quitting.. Could I get a Refund please?

This server still owes me 37.42$.. Smh pathetic scamming server.. Never again will I waste my time on such a server with such a terrible host.

Completely lost interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Could I get a Full charge back for the Waste of money I thought would be nice to spend here, But i'm quitting.. Could I get a Refund please?

So you think you can pay a "rent?" you donate, you get your items and we get the money, you will get the items back if you can give us your code or proof that you bought the points.

This server still owes me 37.42$.. Smh pathetic scamming server.. Never again will I waste my time on such a server with such a terrible host.
No we dont. The server will soon be placed on a dedicated server.

We changed the castle system, there was a room where you could enter your "room" and say alana sio, that you could have read on the sign in there. Skeletons are mostly a change from goblins, mostly for the non botters. The new EXP monsters are combat guards, that are more or less meant to be hunted as a team, to prevent botting. Otherwise you have elite werewolfs you could hunt, they have greater exp than goblins, but the same amount of health~.
And if you would had asked anyone online about your castle we could have helped you... We were all online for almost 6h that night, checking all the new things and fixing some things we forgot.
Lets just hope everything will get fixed with the crashes and ive been working most of the night and waiting for an pm from abbe to implant it into the server. Untill then its just to wait.
You can send me a PM if you got any other questions.
WibbenZ

WibbenZ

Since i'v obviously not getting my money back Could I atleast get the items I donated for back? >_>''

Since i'v obviously not getting my money back Could I atleast get the items I donated for back? >_>''

I will think about it, your offensive comments and such is not acceptable but if you wish to start playing again I might change my mind and give you your items back, everyone who donated before and asked for items back with proof got them because they were friendly about it, while you started raging which wont get you anywhere.

Back