• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nightmare 8.54

Brask

EdenSoft
Reaction score
Welcome to nightmare's thread.

Server Info:
* No ower power items.
* Custom made map. (pieces from otland and some self mapped).
* 6 working quests, working on 3 new quest's that will come in update 0.1 (player will choose the reward).
* 2 smal spawns and 9 big spawns, more is coming in update 0.1
* Donate is to support the work of the server so non Ower powered items in donate shop.
* Balanced voctions 90%. OBS:(we can't make the voction the best bequs u like to play that voction, we need to look at the war feeling).
* Non botting server, we will ban all botting acc, if u come back after the ban and bot agen u will be punished with deletion of account. (druid and sorc can bot in training, but only whit wand)

EXP STAGE:
1-100 x: 200
100-200 x: 100
200-300 x: 50
300-350 x: 10
350 x: 1

RATE STAGE:
Skills: 20x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 3x

Client Info:
Client: 8.54 - Downlode Link Coming Later.
Ports: 7171 - No need for this if u downlode custom client.

SOME SCREENS:
Tempel: Credits, To Haunted Server, and me for remapping.
Tempel.jpg
Depot: Credits, Jazper on otland.
Depot.jpg
Teleport Place: Credits, simkal on otland.
Teleport Room.jpg

Just wanna say thanks for all the mappers thats realeas there maps here on otland and thx to haunted for letting me remap there tempel and use it.
Regards, Brask & "Your nightmare team"

Last edited:
i need to fix the server first so we dont need to restart all the time to fix small buggs.

Back