• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nixoria Realmap [8.4]

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Welcome to Nixoria Online! We currently only supports the 8.4 protocol. We dont have any bugs or anything, we have a very balanced pvp system etc.

Server info:
Map: Realmap (95 MB, deleted pretty much water)
Bugs: None as far as I know.
Shop: Ofcourse.
Dedicated server info: Server located in germany, 4 GB RAM, 300 GB Harddisk, 2.0 GhZ processor, 100 mbts up and down internet speed.

IP: Nixoria.com
EXP STAGE: Starts at 120x and ends at 10x.
rateSkill = 25
rateMagic = 20
rateLoot = 3
rateSpawn = 3

What are you waiting for, come and join.

Last edited:
Bump

Been working alot with the server and it has been many updates, visit Nixoria.hopto.org and join us now! :)

Done, otherwise you could just try the ot and see >_< or atleast go to the homepage and check the server info.

However, as I said, it's been added now.

he doesnt want to fix paladins he thinks the vocations are "good" how they are

An opinion about Open Tibia server Nixoria.net

Me and my team tested this OT. And there's a opinion about the server:

Good Aspects:
- Server isn't lagging

Bad Aspects:
- Really inactive team of gamemasters / gods / owners, infact it's only Nikkster that is working on that OT
- Nikkster (owner) doesn't want to accept his mistakes, he doesn't want to repair them and he's not up for a solution.
- He's accepting images that are pathetic as a proof to ban people, while he avoids banning botters. One of his replies was "I want more people on OT"
- Spamming 24/7 to donate for server, while there's nothing worth to donate except some top items, but you can live without them anyways.

You can find everything on official OT forum/page. There you can see some childish and idiotic posts he made on forum, when he banned people. There's also pictures/reasons - everything actually what he did wrong. I would like to recommend you to avoid this ot, since it's kind of waste of time. And, no.. I never got banned by him. Just a side by note!

Up to you now if you will go there or not.

Last edited:
Back