• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Noobwar 8.6

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
You start at level 8 and you're on a pirate island. Hard to level!

Ingame-accountmanager

IP: noobwar.hopto.org
LOGIN: 1/1
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.6
CONNECTION: 100 Mbit/s

Annihilator Quest + many secret ones.

ash8p.png

Last edited:
Sux ots... I can't lot. If i try i get kick. Fu*k it.

Last edited:
Is it the old one or did you create a brand new one? Can we get a preview of the minimap too as well? :)

Is it the old one or did you create a brand new one? Can we get a preview of the minimap too as well? :)

its not the old one, the old one was like 2years ago.. :D made a new one, so i started from scratch and imported some nice mapping works from map section.. ima add credits for the mapmakers later

i have block it, but when dwarf health goin deep red all dwarfs combo me and all team die ;d

i have block it, but when dwarf health goin deep red all dwarfs combo me and all team die ;d

haha, yeah.. was fun watching everyone try several times.. once one team had like 0,00005% hp left on the blocking dwarf and all died.

anyway, new quest added now.

have fun

yea well, its kinda dead now atm. 1 player online. rofl :x

soo just gav eit a shot... walk around for 30 mins... found NO npcs and NO monster... found lvl 8 quest door... go thru portal... elder beholder? dead... no where to lvl up?

Back