• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Noobwaria 10.36 Noob war opening 04/04/2014 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzera

Banned User
Reaction score
Noobwaria

A brand new 10.36(37) war server starting on friday!

You will start on level 13 with a full set and backpack full of runes and potions!

All spell cooldowns have been reduced and adjusted!

Do you want to get a machete? do the quest for it!

Do you feel the need for stronger potions? theres a quest for that aswell!

There is even a quest for boots of haste!

All curses for mages and paladins have been removed, only knights have the curse "utori kor" which deals 8 dmg per tick!

You won't loose any items on death.

If you kill someone you will gain a frag token and a crystal coin which can be used to purchase addons & experience tokens that gives you 250 experience!

Noobwaria.hopto.org Intro video

The experience rate for kills is 1x

All monsters in quests have been adjusted to fit the server

All spells have also been adjusted to fit the server

Item requirement levels have also been adjusted!

This is how it would look like if you chose to start as a druid

The map is a custom made for this server only containing 2 cities with a bunch of places to fight and 4 quests, more cities will come in the future.

You can't use potions in protection zones.

Do you want to choose what city to fight in? use the !t1 or !t2 command to teleport back and forth, this only works if you're not pz locked.

xOrRvail.jpg

5t5K89Sl.jpg

A0VgKbml.jpg

FsY8Qrnl.png

AmpUijRl.png

ZTf5o1Zl.png

Last edited:
Hahaha Nice looks really awesome first war ot 10.36?

I got the Noobwar.eu datapack with scripts etc.. all edited by me and even got cast system, i will ask yanger and dreamer some questions before releasing it or doing anything with it, its maybe not good that i copied it but i just couldnt let it be, noobwar.eu was like the best war server, so i will ask them some questions, and if they let me do it then i might give the datapack to you, since you are a fan of war ots (hoster) :)

Edit: Awsome work, good luck :)

I can just imagine how cool it would be to see a cast system on this server, holy fuck... too bad its almost impossible to get a working one..

I can just imagine how cool it would be to see a cast system on this server, holy fuck... too bad its almost impossible to get a working one..

Well, you are wrong.. its the easy part :), but you just have to find a cast system

improve the map, goodluck :)
I updated the map recently, the pictures on the thread have also been updated. Just out of curiousity I would like to know what you think

I have one but its crashing the server so I don't want to give that out since its not working :p

I have one but its crashing the server so I don't want to give that out since its not working :p

I already got cast system sources and everything :)

@Denzera good luck mate, i hope you get awsome war server, since there is no many good war servers left :)

I got the Noobwar.eu datapack with scripts etc.. all edited by me and even got cast system, i will ask yanger and dreamer some questions before releasing it or doing anything with it, its maybe not good that i copied it but i just couldnt let it be, noobwar.eu was like the best war server, so i will ask them some questions, and if they let me do it then i might give the datapack to you, since you are a fan of war ots (hoster) :)

Edit: Awsome work, good luck :)

yeah that would be awesome!

Last edited:
See you updated the map abit, looks better :)

Bump just added a new city !t3 command to get to third temple :)

Last edited:
The map looks like it was made in less than 10 minutes, as well I see this on the shop list, 1x shiny blade (40 points)
shiny blade (Atk:50, Def:35 +3, sword fighting +1)

As well as other stuff like this, wouldn't this 1 hit a player level 13?

Last edited:
The map looks like it was made in less than 10 minutes, as well I see this on the shop list, 1x shiny blade (40 points)

That was actually changed just forgot to edit it in the shop, the weapons you start with has 43 attack and the shiny blade, etc has 47 now. You will have a max hit around 70~ with 50~ in skills ( you start with 45 and its 10x skills )

Also, the whole map has been updated and detailed alot more, he just hasn't updated the thread.

Here is a picture of the third city

8iqd3s8l.jpg

or use this link for a higher resolution picture
https://i.imgur.com/8iqd3s8.jpg

Thanks for the critism, always much appreciated!

No it wouldn't one shot since i have remade the pvp system in detail

Noobwaria

A brand new 10.36(37) war server starting on friday!

You will start on level 13 with a full set and backpack full of runes and potions!

All spell cooldowns have been reduced and adjusted!

Do you want to get a machete? do the quest for it!

Do you feel the need for stronger potions? theres a quest for that aswell!

There is even a quest for boots of haste!

All curses for mages and paladins have been removed, only knights have the curse "utori kor" which deals 8 dmg per tick!

You won't loose any items on death.

If you kill someone you will gain a frag token and a crystal coin which can be used to purchase addons & experience tokens that gives you 250 experience!

Noobwaria.hopto.org Intro video

The experience rate for kills is 1x

All monsters in quests have been adjusted to fit the server

All spells have also been adjusted to fit the server

Item requirement levels have also been adjusted!

This is how it would look like if you chose to start as a druid

The map is a custom made for this server only containing 2 cities with a bunch of places to fight and 4 quests, more cities will come in the future.

You can't use potions in protection zones.

Do you want to choose what city to fight in? use the !t1 or !t2 command to teleport back and forth, this only works if you're not pz locked.

xOrRvail.jpg

5t5K89Sl.jpg

A0VgKbml.jpg

FsY8Qrnl.png

AmpUijRl.png

ZTf5o1Zl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.