• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Noobwars ,, New Map , Quests , Cast System

LuanOwneR2

Reaction score
ADUonxc.gif

Ladies and Gentlemens I present you the new generation of tibia servers, this is a unique server with alot of events and quests, this is a Noobwar server!

qfxCBmp.png

Server Start !!
26/12/2014
6:00 Swedish Time
Free Points In Start For First Players

qfxCBmp.png

Server information
IP: noobwars.zapto.org (Port: 7171)
Site: http://noobwars.zapto.org/
Online: 24/7
Pvp Level:13
Hosted in Sweden
Uptime: 24/7
Protection: Yes, we have ddos protection

qfxCBmp.png

Team Maker
-To Everyone Abusing Not Allowed.
-You Can Get Team To Quests
-Free Point System Working 100%
-Exp Event Start By Admins

qfxCBmp.png

Free premium Points
-Level 25 = 25 Points
-Level 40 = 50 Points
-Level 50 = 65 Points
-Level 65 = 100 Points

qfxCBmp.png

Cast system
We got cast system on our server you can enable your cast by writing /cast on and if you wanna undo your cast just write /cast off if you wanna ban a viewer or mute a viewer from your cast you can write /cast mute Viewer11 or /cast ban Viewer1 you can find all these commands in /commands

qfxCBmp.png

@Temple
8C7aavW.png

@Quests
SiQFZHf.png

@VIP Hunting
BunQhGJ.jpg

Good Luck See You In-game
King Regards,

Now you guys are honestly just spam advertising.. This is the fourth advertisement I've seen for this server alone.

Knock it off.

map quality 1/10. No details at all lolz and i discovered 3 map bugs on the temple within a 2-3 secs lolz

Now you guys are honestly just spam advertising.. This is the fourth advertisement I've seen for this server alone.

Knock it off.

We Was Just Got 2 Servers !!
1-Luanevo.hopto.org (Close)
2-Noobwars.zapto.org (New Server)

And I Just Posted 1 Time Only Because I Already Posted It With Mapperboy And My Thread Is Deleted.

Back