• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NoobWars8.6 - Starts on sunday, 01/04 @ 19:00!

vingo

Reaction score
tibia-logo-artwork-top.png

IP: Warloria.sytes.net
Ports: 7171
Client: 8.60

Experience rate PvE: 0.25x
Experience rate PvP: 1x​

This is where you will start playing
q74R7pM.jpg

Some quests
n4117Al.jpg

Starting backpack
wcc6IGH.png

Starting equipment for mages
CNbUHfl.png

Starting equipment for warriors
il9uzRT.png

Starting equipment for archers
kxqkpGM.png

We are constant working on fixes and updates!
We hope to see you here!​

Last edited:
A bit over powered?
Game is suppose to be challenging but at the same time fun, if you give players good equipment from the very beginning where is the challenge let alone the fun?

Also could you give your potential player-base a little more info about your server not just the experience rates.

The server is about killing eachother, not rpging.

The server is going up 14/01/04 19:00!

Up!

Start level is 13!
Each kill grants you money, money trades for experience.

If you guys have any suggestions for us, GO AHEAD!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Haha, IF you think so you should take up a class in criminology cus damn ur a good detective! Check My profile and how long i've been HERE and what ots i've had :)

Me and heroland Guy is not the same :)

Using the same website on a noobwar server :)

Jeeze, people these days... Kids*

Written from my iphone.

Yes, nice answer, but no one here believe you. You / heroland / whoever you are, fucked up Zavar, pure jelous.
After call kid someone, check yourself, thank you.

Last edited:
Maybe if zavar wasn't shit it would still be up, join warloria.sytes.net for something better ;).

I am not a kid spitting shit at people on the Internet.
You say something and I reply?
For those of you that think I am hero land or whatever, keep believing! Follow your dreams and hopes!
I know heroland irl, does that make me shit because I get help from him?

Also I do not condone to crashing another server or whatever you guys do, leave me out of it.
I come here to introduce my server not start some kind of half-retarded kids flame thread.

Maybe if zavar wasn't shit it would still be up, join warloria.sytes.net for something better ;).

I am not a kid spitting shit at people on the Internet.
You say something and I reply?
For those of you that think I am hero land or whatever, keep believing! Follow your dreams and hopes!
I know heroland irl, does that make me shit because I get help from him?

Also I do not condone to crashing another server or whatever you guys do, leave me out of it.
I come here to introduce my server not start some kind of half-retarded kids flame thread.
Wait what?
http://otland.net/threads/sweden-warloria-noobwar-server-8-60-opens-friday-20-00.221195/

i dont get anything for killing people no frags or anything i dont get why.
just exp

i dont get anything for killing people no frags or anything i dont get why.
just exp

We changed it up, before you would only get tokens if you dealed the majority of the damage.

Thanks for trying the server out!

Going strong with 100+ players

My opinion, Total shit ot.

I had 10 mcs running with all maglevel 25+, Full sd combo on a level 16 paladin with full donates and he solo all my 10 chars. Legit server. 10vs1 cant kill ^^

I even tried playing solo on my sorc with maglevel 60+ and i couldnt even scratch anyones hp with sd. Its fkin noobwars you should be able to 1v1 anyone lmao im audi.

Having donation items on a war server like this is stupid anyways. IMHO the whole point of war servers is that everyone is at equal level gear & skill wise.

Back