• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Northera.net RL 8.6 PVP starts 14th March (Wednesday) at 20:00 CET!

Definiatly SPoofing, i've been playing the server for some days and only managed to see about hmm, 30 characters?

For some days? Server started 2 days ago, go check now. Number of players has increased now.

hehe +1

Hmm 200 players and no/one in tempel , Impossible!

It wasnt 200 active players at 3am, and wasnt so much in depo because some of they have already went sleep. Check the number of players on northera at 8pm and at 8am.

Last edited:
OT is shit, website doesnt work in the slightest, quests dont work, zao dont work, players being spoofed, gbye.

WHY IS THERE NO GOOD OTS LATELY?!

OT is shit, website doesnt work in the slightest, quests dont work, zao dont work, players being spoofed, gbye.

WHY IS THERE NO GOOD OTS LATELY?!

Website is written from scratch. We still working on this. Some of the functions like guild logo upload and some others may not work. All will be introduced soon, dont worry. Can you explain which quest(s) doesnt work and what is wrong with ZAO? Players arent being spoofed, we really dont do this.

Nvm :p

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't thought about that but anyway you should add so people can see how many are AFK at the website.

Moneymaking OT. Alot of the most common bugs exist and I don't think the owner gives a fuck. Vocations seriously need balancing.

Last edited:
Bump! for all the right reasons.

13:43 Uptime: 442 hours and 8 minutes.
Tons of WAR!

As some people say Zao is fucking ugly as shit massive bugs! but what makes a OT a OT is the community and war's and this server is in good supply of both. So if you and your team are bored & want to start a ot together just for the pure purpose of big war's this is the server to do it.

Even though I'm playing this server I'm sure over 70% of the 300+ is AFK and have been for over a week. server has been on 440+ hrs and when you go in trainers about 30-40 people with weird names just sitting there. Maybe thats why he likes his uptime? :)

UPDATE

After winning a war with 4 - 22 frags the enemy team has a tutor on it who namelocked all the people on my team, so if the gamemaster does not take care of this situation this server is not worth playing in my opinion.

& you will get chargebacked.

"Major Motah" is the guy namelocking account's for no reason.

How can this server still be in otservlist? There is many noob trainers as hell!

I have no idea I mean the server still has a very active community but tons of ppl xlogged for weeks.
This is bullshit though first Open Tibia server that we have been abused by tutors.

This is the problem with giving people power when they lose or get angry they misuse it.

UPDATE

After winning a war with 4 - 22 frags the enemy team has a tutor on it who namelocked all the people on my team, so if the gamemaster does not take care of this situation this server is not worth playing in my opinion.

& you will get chargebacked.

"Major Motah" is the guy namelocking account's for no reason.

Yes, we care. Just leave for us report. Major Motah is already deleted from server.
Couldn't find character with name Major Motah.
All namelocks are also removed. Expect update + new exp places in days.

Thank you for taking care of it and removing namelock from future tutor's have you decided when or if Last kills will be added on website?

06:46 Uptime: 891 hours and 11 minutes.

I would assume the staff has not logged in since 200 hour's uptime.

They do not log on to check nothing =/

Just wondering when in the fuck are you going to add latest kills to the website?.. I suggested this like 1 month ago you said Adding it still not added? for some reason my team still want's me to play here but honestly I think your a shithead of a owner.

Spoofing almost the whole population people have been in trainer's since the server started, barely any war's & when there is war's it;s only for a short while. This is the reason people hated me for releasing Emporia because people like you set up your donations turn on the download n run server then go and play World Of Warcraft or w/e the hell your doing besides running the damn server properly.

/endrant

24236d1327607860-ffxiii-2-k-thnx-bai-se-fuck_you_troll.jpg