• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Notorious OT | 100% Custom Map | 8.54 | Events - Bomberman, Dodgeball etc

Ancores

Reaction score
attachment.php

Information
General Information:
99% server uptime, 1% downtime for updates.
100% custom map.
4 Towns.

Events:
Last Man Standing
Dodgeball
Bomberman
Team Deathmatch
Push The Cart (FROM TF2)
Don't Be The Noob
5v5 Team Challenge - PvP
4v4 Team Challenge - Raids
King of the Hill
Capture The Flag
Tower Defense (Coming soon)
Left 4 Dead (Coming soon)

Server Information:
Tibia Version: 8.54
IP: notorious.hopto.org
Port Number: 7171
World type: Player versus Player [PvP]

Server rates:
Skills --- 45x
Magic --- 15x
Loot --- 6x

Exp Stages:
400-10x

Screenshots:
Quest Room:
36747045.png

Jump:
42105662.png

Bridge:
50088241.png

Bomberman:
92953467.png

Depot:
37854180.png

Trainers:
81974283.png

Spawns:
81266064.png

Event Room:

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok, This looks pretty awesome. Would u mind telling me about the donations? How will they be, what will there be available to buy? OP weapons? V.I.P custom private super spawns?

The donations will only be (no super) weapons/armors, no VIP and private super spawns etc. :p

not custom, realdeal map, to slow mana, to slow exp for a realdeal map, sorry sux

sorry WAY to fast judgement, after boh quest i totally changed my mind, lovely server

Yo, just started the server. It's great, i recommend it to other people :). Keep on this great job.

one thing to say :thumbup:

hmm, AOL cost 5cc? are you crazy xD? fix that

Last edited:
Bless for every level 100k? too expensive, always out of cash at my rp, even tought I hunt frosts 24/7, higher the lootrate imho

Bless for every level 100k? too expensive, always out of cash at my rp, even tought I hunt frosts 24/7, higher the lootrate imho
I've been playing the server with a normal character to test everything and I think the price is okay, I know people that has 6kk+. It isn't that hard to get money.

last man standing, reward 50cc, isnt that a bit to much xD?
Nah, I think it's good :p

Back