• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NoWay's Server l Idretsvegen.mine.nu l 8.6 l PvP-E l

Gazzler

Reaction score
Idretsvegen back as new!
*Client 8.60
*IP: idretsvegen.mine.nu
*Port: 7171

Fun-Server with tons of features~
*Custom Map
*Decoration Vendor
*Hunting Zones
*Custom Quests
*Outfit Vendor
*Custom EQ
*PvP Arenas
*Custom Towns
*Unique Houses
*Custom Runes
*Quests
*Balanced Vocations
*Exp Stages
*HP/Mana Uppgrader

Exp Stages Detailed:
LvL 0'001-1'000 - x1000
LvL 1'001-2'000 - x750
LvL 2'001-5'000 - x500
LvL 5'001-7'500 - x400
LvL 7'501-10'000 - x300
LvL 10'000 - x150

ServerInfo~
*Owner - NoWay

Custom items obtained from Quests and Monsters.
Custom spells obtained by lvling, you can check these at !spells or on the website.
Outfit Vendor selling outfits for Ingame Money.
Playercommands may be seen by doing !commands ingame or:
!aol / !pvp / !q / !pos / !pacc / !online / !save / !serverinfo / !sellhouse / !uptime / !spells / !dep / !leavehouse / !frags / !buy / !buyhouse / !broadcast / !bless / !highscores / !buypremium / !commands / !changender / !dep / !deathlist / !pos

Account creation on website and character creationg ingame.

Notice, I'm not the owner.

Last edited:
I hope you all enjoy this server, I've played it for about one year now and I really like it and it is not like any other server out there.. Also the owner and I try to add as many new things as possible.

I'm not the owner eather but I do help with a lot of things to make the server special.

Hope to see you all in the game! =)

Huli

I hope you all enjoy this server, I've played it for about one year now and I really like it and it is not like any other server out there.. Also the owner and I try to add as many new things as possible.

I'm not the owner eather but I do help with a lot of things to make the server special.

Hope to see you all in the game! =)

Huli

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

I have no words.

Anyway what're u facepalming 'bout....?

New IP btw....idrettsvegen.dyndns.org

Last edited:
If this server ever will open again or if it alredy have but under a diffrent name could you be kind and send me a msg? :D

Back