• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roldera

Banned User
Reaction score
Oldera is back. We do not guarantee it will be online very long, but atleast for 3 months. Donations eventually will be introduced. Hosted on a dedicated server, as you'd always expect from me (Ryan).

Global Information

Oldera is quite different from other OTS, Oldera is based on the oldskool 7.72, so pure oldskool feeling. Skills are needed for PvP and PvE. After several updates and development we are here to open Oldera 7.72 officially.
Here a just a small selection of what we offer:

*Oldskool Tibia feeling
*Experience rate in stages, from high experience rate to low experience rate
*Oldera is running on Tibia's global map
*Perfect Balancing
*Oldskool outfits
*Active crew
*Contains every quest from the good old times
*Regular updates
*Hosted on a proper dedicated server

Detailed Information

You will not be able to use runes on hotkeys, we like to keep it oldskool (thats also one of the reasons Oldera is running on 7.72 protocol).

Rates
Experience rate is starting at 100x and ending at 4x at level 120. 7.72's world is not meant for high levels.

Connection Information
IP: oldera.net
Port: 7171
Protocol: 7.72 (otchanger.net (ipchanger), tibiaclient.com (client download))

Support

There is no corruption, like you are expected from me (last few servers). I am professional and also Ad (co partner i made narozia with) is joining the team.

Media
There are a lot of videos of past Oldera servers on Youtube.

Check our own youtube channel with favorited/support movies, click here.

Oldera is the best PVP experience on old protocol you can find anywhere and many can confirm.

Last edited:
Awesome, this is what we need :D!

Any chance it will be on faster then the 17th?

atleast this time u do not guarantee it to be online for long, this server been online serveral times always ended bad, for me it's like "And again" so gl babay

tell me any oldskool servers that actually stays a few months online besides realots. Oldera always was quite a long time online.

release date changed: coming online tomorrow, time will be specified later today.

I was playing oldera too and in his client was some key~ to ping other ppls. He had good servers but it was down in fast time.

all my latest servers didnt use custom client, so chaos' argument FAILSZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I ddos with rfi's, gogogogogogo google?????

it was something like holdera sroldera etc.. and i think you was host it.

doesn't matter if it's up for only 3 months usually one team leaves after a month.. 3 months is more than enough. anyway this is good yay!

just read the rates they're perfect

and its a highrate so it is way less serious. wich mean it doesn't matter if it stay open for 3 months or 1 month (ofc we prefer 3 months) all i want to say is that the time on lvling, getting cash etc is not so hard and difficult then on a 3x exp rate server. wich means you shouldn't care if you lose your account because you didn't spend much time on it.

finally, we've been waiting to long ryan, u need more for burgers or u can skip meal and dont need donations :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back