• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Oldschool 7.6 RL MAP

"up Sammy. I released the CUSTOM files.. not the RL files.. mongo..

@oldschooler.. I know what files you're using now. seriously outdated. even worse then I thought, it's ok you keep them..
also, my server doesn't lagg, only to noobs the server don't want to login.

Only to noobs the server doesn't want to login?
Your server has a mind of it's own?
Freaky stuff.

after 4 resets has been done on this server? there won't come alot of players anymore. kthxbye:D

I read between the lines

lol.. either this is Dazeria Owner, or he released my old files..

This server have a version of my Very, Very outdated files.. oh.. it continue hells of bugs in both systems and quest/npcs...
I released a server with a lot of bugs and other shit...
Good luck have fun with that..

Edit:
Dazera was reported as fraud.. and will be same for you.

You're using my old files without my premission to do so.. (Dazera did same, but got deleted in most otserv lists there's out here)
... and now I whine about it and flame people who use them
+ you took that server info copy&paste from my web site or my advise thread.

Edit2: Those spells are NOT real tibia spells.. they are a weird Fun-Server mixup I used for Aztra once up on the time.
like a sorcerer can onehit kill a paladin in same lvl as the mage.
and so on.. and a lvl 140~palla can hit 900 with sd~..
blablablabla... yes, many errors.. =)

lol.. either this is Dazeria Owner, or he released my old files..

This server have a version of my Very, Very outdated files.. oh.. it continue hells of bugs in both systems and quest/npcs...

Good luck have fun with that..

Edit:
Dazera was reported as fraud.. and will be same for you.

You're using my old files without my premission to do so.. (Dazera did same, but got deleted in most otserv lists there's out here)

+ you took that server info copy&paste from my web site or my advise thread.

Edit2: Those spells are NOT real tibia spells.. they are a weird Fun-Server mixup I used for Aztra once up on the time.
like a sorcerer can onehit kill a paladin in same lvl as the mage.
and so on.. and a lvl 140~palla can hit 900 with sd~..
blablablabla... yes, many errors.. =)

gtfo idiot
your ot is a fail
and just quit this forums becouse you are wasting people's time saying that bullshit

if you odn't fix laggs in 2 days me and our team will leave. why you put HELP US: donate on your server website if your server is laggin as hell why would we help a laggi server? ... first make in dedicated then you can ask people for donate to keep the dedicated server.

so leave, no one cares bout you or your polak team, rofl.

haha say the polak himself with his gay name gail. rofl. i think gm cares because if we leave we are with 4 the online list will go from 15 to 11 ore something since there only play 10-20 people rofl.

serious dude fix the laggs... and no1 will donate to a server with those laggs so these donations you can forget.

ye it sucks ass, every 30 min it lags and the GM is a freakin' polak.

is that other oldschool-ot smthg?

Back