• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Omrec 8.6 Real-Map server - ONLINE NOW [STABLE] [HARDCORE] JOIN US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omrec

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome to Omrec professional hard-core ot!

Simply i dont like to describe my projects, but i got 9 years of ot experience, so a promise there will be fucking fun, perfect support, hardcore game, free points, hot updates and unique play time not such those 8.6 routine ots!

IP: omrec.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Create your account at http://omrec.zapto.org

omrec.jpg

-Free premium points support at lvl 200.

-Guild Points in start!

-Shop will be available in start.

-Balanced vocations, events, PVP zone with rewards.

-RealMap with Zao, Oken, Gengia, Pyre and Neverland.

-There is a few crystals as a reward for gain levels.

-Level 80- got automatic blessing they will not lose any items!

-There is a captian near Gengia boat takes you to special island.

- 500 Euros/month for DDOS protection 100% no down times and 0 laags.

*Exp rate

1 - 50 level, 250x
51 - 100 level, 100x
101 - 130 level, 65x
131 - 150 level, 40x
151 - 180 level, 10x
181 - 200 level, 7x
201 - 230 level, 5x
231 - 250 level, 3x
251 - 270 level, 2x
271+ level, 1.5x

Exp from players:0.8x
Skill rate:40x
Magic rate:10x
Loot rate:3x

White Skull Time7 mins.
Red Skull Time24 hours.
BlackSkull Time24 hours.
Frags to Red SkullDaily: 25 | Weekly: 125 | Monthly: 350
Frags to BlackSullDaily: 30 | Weekly: 150 | Monthly: 375

Last edited:
then it's only 3 hours left until the server opens hope you do your account and character now! hope we see a lot of play here!

How much did you buy it for? ;] as far as I know Loveria is the real owner of the ot :] sad to see someone else taking over someone elses ot

How much did you buy it for? ;] as far as I know Loveria is the real owner of the ot :] sad to see someone else taking over someone elses ot
what are you talking about? I'm real owner of this otn, otherwise I'd have to put up this one? what do you think?

You might wanna get a bit more active on your server, just saying..

Alot of people are trying to reach you and there are bugs showing up all the time.

Example of those are:
* Heal and attack exhaust when jumping up and down from stairs. <-- I suggest to remove it. Paladins cant heal when they go up and down.
* Knight hits are way too low
* Not sure but I think utito tempo and utito tempo san got low or none effect at all even though it shows on skills that it increases the skill
* A lot of spell errors in the donate shop items, Example: 1x Redskull Remover (20 points)
remove unjestifed frags (DO NOT remove any kills from guild frag/top killers)

The last one is not a critical error but it looks kinda "nuubish" and if wanted I could help with it.

There are more so Im just saying it would be good with active staff.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
OT is up, account info works on site, but not on tibia client. Can't login.

OT is up, account info works on site, but not on tibia client. Can't login.
we'll get the server later it is offline for players for temporary, we fix one thing, once we've fixed the problem as the server and opened to players again, thanks for your comment.

All spells are now more or less based on level, not so much with skills and magic level. Which sucks so if you know how to fix do it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back