• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia WAR | 7.7 CUSTOM CLIENT - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampon is true problem is nobody listen she
First she show corrupt bot and ots and all ignore
Now see zaowan is biggest bot and tampon have proof and all ignore
Please fribben look movie is 100% underoof if no bann he you are incompetent gm and incompetent admin
Delete zaowan and fix exhausted normal and pvp enfo kill exp when exap players

I think it's Zaowan because him use bot on all ots.
Him or no him i have in ass , it is important to improve the server because now full boters + small exhausted it's no fun.
The need to make changes which are written in order to improve the quality of the server.

"Him or no him i have in ass"

wtf

If Fribben puted this server without antibot detector he simply doesnt give a shit about this war ots. Why would he bother to ban botters if there is probably 90% botters playing there now. waste of time as it is waste of time to play there either. All you can do is ask him to add antibot client to his war ots instead of recording botters as they were something new on nonantibot server.

It's not Zaowan that's playing the character Zaowan on originalwar. Just to clearify.

Bob

If Fribben puted this server without antibot detector he simply doesnt give a shit about this war ots. Why would he bother to ban botters if there is probably 90% botters playing there now. waste of time as it is waste of time to play there either. All you can do is ask him to add antibot client to his war ots instead of recording botters as they were something new on nonantibot server.

Custom client no help full.
Warloria server to have custom client and i record boter.
For 7.72 version is many bot he never block all.
People still make new bots .
Even old does not block all of the at least 10 types.

I want fast make my last cam on war ots and stop play forever.
I like kill only people , exp with mosnter is boring monsters do not have a brain and use only one tactic.
Or if Friben make Pvp enforced and very frags i start play and make my last movie on this ots.
Otherwise, there's no way to i play on the server.

Custom client no help full.
Warloria server to have custom client and i record boter.
For 7.72 version is many bot he never block all.
People still make new bots .
Even old does not block all of the at least 10 types.

I want fast make my last cam on war ots and stop play forever.
I like kill only people , exp with mosnter is boring monsters do not have a brain and use only one tactic.
Or if Friben make Pvp enforced and very frags i start play and make my last movie on this ots.
Otherwise, there's no way to i play on the server.

So go play league of legends if u dont like exping, tibia is not for u.

1:57 tampon legend

So go play league of legends if u dont like exping, tibia is not for u.

1:57 tampon legend
I no like fantastic games magic manga etc.
I like play only tibia and shooters games or strategy.
I like this game only because I can shoot with the mouse and i don't like other games with elements of magic and fantasy.
I want make my last movie and no play more ots and other games to.
Yes you are right in the movie is going on RPG Tibianic.
Previously, sometimes i play Rpg to , but i no making very big lvls for fight.
I do not want once again to entertain with animals. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back