• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Othera 8.42 RL Map Online 25 June 22.00

Na im not playing that server anymore, u banned half of my team which we bought vip and u didnt ban the other team. >.> get lost.

Na im not playing that server anymore, u banned half of my team which we bought vip and u didnt ban the other team. >.> get lost.

I caught you botting one time and I let you be, told you that you shouldn't be botting.

10 minutes later a GM tells me that your still botting, I go there to check it out and hey! Don't you bot _AGAIN_!?
So I let our fellow GM ban you as our rules doesn't allow botters to run free.

About the rest of your team, I don't know how they got banned but im sure they didn't get banned unjustified. Our GMs doesn't have an own character on the server and wouldnt ban anyone for their own use.

Go with your bullshit anywhere else, and hey - this guys spams you to be an GM on your server, dont let him come close.

Back