• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up! His server i best and hosted on best operatin system ever - Windows series.

Linux series can achieve higher uptimes and has higher security. Find anybody to argue that with legit arguments.

@up read forums,it will probably be down for a while, but i promise you it is worth the waiting.

servr is moving on a diffrent hosting, it may take 1-3 days i think so dont flame here and wait patiently.

Realsoft should just have someone else run his server, give it a new name etc. and dont tell anyone he owns it LoL then maybe his server will stay up. Just a suggestions ^^
servr is moving on a diffrent hosting, it may take 1-3 days i think so dont flame here and wait patiently.

Once again, Palera is offline. Once again, After donating to this server, It is offline. Realsoft i know this "is worse for you" but you gotta gotta bringing players hope, accepting our donations, then failing the server.

Its 1. Not fair to everyone you constantly releasing servers that are in-complete and are not protected. and 2. Taking all these donations, and not doing anything to repay us.

I saw you got donated something like 400 premium accounts. Thats 600 euros (about 800 usd). F that. 1 week later. Offline, peace 800 USD everyone spent. Cyaz

This all could of been averted if he allowed people to assist him; if he let me help, i could of got him better hosting, on a linux server, for cheaper too.

Not to mention the bugs in game, i saw a fair bit that could of been fixed if he had a team to look over the map for him, i know it's about being safe and not letting others steal your work, but trust worthy members of OtLand, could of made this server succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom