• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera [Test Server] 4x Experience. CLient 7.6

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
[Server is closed for public until the real server launch, You'll still be able to check the website thought! it's under construction!]
Only Test-Players picked by me are allowed to login on times I set.

Hello, it's finally time to fire up a part of the server for testing.

Everything that existed in real tibia of 7.6 in rook "should" be there.
All quests and npc's.

The reason I want to run it as a test server is to find problems and bugs.
Bugs shouldn't be very common but still I don't want a single bug in the game when I fire up the real server.

This server server will PROBABLY be online without reset until the main land gets "unlocked".

So the characters you gain now, will still be there when I fire up main land testing!

In the server server you'll be able to test several new things.
Quest logs, premium befits (You'll chose yourself when you login if you want to become premium or not)

Rates:
Experience: 4x (4.8 if you enable premium, you'll know how to do when you login)
Magic: 4x
Skills: 4x
Loot: 1x

Oh almost forgotten... keep an eye for the Sword of Fury! ;)

Login information:
create account here:
Account - Palera Test Server

Ip: palera-test.sytes.net (Palera.net wont be used to the actual server fire up!)
port: 7171
Client: 7.6

Please report anything here, something that's bugged, or something that might become a problem in the future.

Ps: Don't mind the website! it's not completed, it's only a basic so you can create account and w.e to the test server!

Last edited:
The website is working again, there was a problem between the database and the recovery key system that made this weirdo error come up.
you can now join and test whenever you want to :)

Hehe no offence but I think you will have trouble getting players because Tibianic start this week too ;p But good luck

It's just a test server but sure it will probably stay online for a long time as I planed to keep it up till Main have been enabled and tested ^_^

66543827.png

54746916.png

Trying to get a mace so I can go bear room quest x)

Server have been update (Sep 10, 2010 -19:45 CET)

Now you can take missions to become the vocation "Rookie".
Rook Stayer
+Little faster Hp regain
+Able to use "Exiva"
+Able to use a boat on the East shore which leads to new islands with new monsters.
+Able to complete the legendary quest of the spike sword.

About main land, it might be enabled in just a few weeks to be a part of the testing, but it's not completely sure if the time is enough for this.

Regards

Looks nice =) its full rl map or what?
And i think need be higher exp rates etc like 8 or something.. there is many low rate 7.4-7.72 servers and thye suck cuz takes 3week get 30lvl

4x exp (4.8x for premium) is already high enough Nallu.

if I make it 8x the server will be overrun with shitloads of lvl 100+ already in a week.
I'm making this server to be a serious low rate server that is easier than real tibia but a lot harder than normal unserious OT servers. I'm making this project to be in a class to never shut down unless it goes completely dead.
I will NOT change the experience rate. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom