• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] PalmosOT | 8.6 | Custom Evolution | 99.99% Uptime | UPDATED!

Bump!

Added new quest "Dragon scale legs".

Soon:
Don mr added to shop // Don uh added to shop // Mixed rune "For pallys" added to shop.

Free bump,

People try this server!
I don't like evo servers much, but this one has "character" No Pun Intended. (Troll Face) >.>

There are lots of updates still to come, on the whole, definately worth a try at least!

regards,

Ghostx

24H+ Bump :) nice server, should give it a try to say the least, isn't too easy to get high level, and nothing seems overpowered at all (maybe a few quests-but that makes people get teams instead of rushing on own due to an overpowered player) So lack of OP items = No OP Players = Nice server, it just needs more players and the guilds and guild wars will be awesome!

Ingame character: Ghostx
Ask anyone on server, and they will say i give lots of cool things to new players :D
Guild: Angels of Palmos
Active: 4H? I help with mapping on this server so I'm normally found in temple

But i see no fails in this server at all! No serious bugs, no OP.. Definately a got to try server!

cyro is a great person aswell as a friend, any server he makes/participates in is great
and always sees the light (with good reason)
try it.
or you will die.

aha :p People deffo should try this anyway :) I'll even give you all money, equipment etc

Here is a screenshot from Dragon Scale Legs Quest :O-I am S.Tutor, thats why you see coordinates :)
*I mapped this yayaya*

fgd.png

I also can just advise you playing on cyros servers :D

Bump

Vip City will be added.
5 outfit quests will be added.
Team death match "not sure tho <.>"
Balance and change in the donation items "don mr/up added"

Last edited:
Vip city added.
Balance is done.
New don items done.
Forever amulet done.
More points on lvl 400 done.

Team death match soon.
Outfit quests soon.

Bump! All join! i'll give u free items and help you level :)

Short-term offer! Do it now :D

I will amir :) we are preparing for a new update soon.

Was fixed but idk how its back again anyway now it wont happen again :)

Last edited:
Back