• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pandera Custom 8.6 - Real Map Server

chackie

Reaction score
Hello! We are very excited to finally start the server. We will now start the server around 16.00 today!

Basic:
Information
Client 8.6
Ip: pandera.servegame.com
Server?:Tfs 0.3.6
Map: Real Tibia Map

IF YOU FIND SOME BUGS IN THE MAP IN QUEST OR SOMETHING JUST REPORT IT TO A GAMEMASTER OR BUGTRACKER IN THE SITE OR CTRL+R IN GAME!

Protection level: 100
Level to buy house: 80

EXP STAGE:
0-50 700exp
51-100 350exp
101-130 200exp
131-150 150exp
151-170 100exp
171-190 40exp
191-200 25exp
201-230 15exp
231-300 7exp
301+ 3exp

Pandera::
Pandera Custom.

Why is this server?
We will deliver a pleasant online tibia server. With wonderful support. We welcome feedback and are not negative in any way. We need your help as a player to make the server better. On the server so it's a real map. VIPland, Loyal Customer land. We have them top popular quest which is on tibia.

How do I make an account?
Very simple! URL: pandera.servegame.com, Create account! Your'welcome.

Help?
[email protected]

Quest: Arena World
Anni*
Demon Helmet
Demon Oak
Poi
INQ
(Firewalking boots) quest
and much more like real tibia!

We have added
Vip-land
Ethno City, Gengia. "Zao"
Custom Quest
Nice edited thais
easier to go by boat

IN GAME:
In the game, it's a bit faster attack speed than real tibia. You do not lose ammo. You may easily get backpack and food in dp in Thais. Managers are nice and show respect. We help all!

Hello, i'm from Sweden. Couold you tell me where I can download a 8.6 real server. I have searched for weeks and I can't find anything. If you or anyone could help me with this, I would be verry happy!
Regards Victor.

Back