• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Paxza Enfo | Best 8.0 server | PVP-E

Tyronoz

Immortal Technique
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Paxza Enfo!

Paxza enfo was the most famous 8.0 OT some years ago, but got closed for a very long time. But now, it's back online.

What makes paxza so unique? Paxza has a unique pvp system with lots of custom spells and runes. You have fun while waring against other paxza players. An OT you simply never get tired of.

We have 90% custom map (the rest 10% is PoI)
25% custom runes
25% custom spells
25% custom monsters

IP: paxzaenfo.no-ip.org
PORT: 7171
Acc: 111111 / tibia
EXP: 650
MAGICRATE: 100
SKILLRATE; 1000
LOOTRATE; 1000
PvP-E RATE; 25

Last edited:
I used to play this server like 2 years ago, it's a real fun server and me and my real life friends had a loot of fun rushing poi.

Hehe im glad to hear that! Hopefully you and your mates will return to the server. We just reached over 21 players online, quite good for a 8.0 server.

Finally!!! Can't believe its back seriously this is easiest the best 8.0 server ever

fkin love you man <3

Maybe server looks like orshaabal, but is really funny :D Rushing quests is enjoyable. Come one and try it out.

This server is just unbelievable.

Its the the perfect server to remember my old memories.
Guys join and let have war guys?

I'm waiting for ya.

Zelforcedrate=)

Maybe server looks like orshaabal, but is really funny :D Rushing quests is enjoyable. Come one and try it out.

Indeed mex, it's so funny running poi, i've spent so many laughing hours in skype with my real friends while trying to rush poi and getting traped and stuff haha

This server is great, balanced vocations and good pvp enforce and great pvp arenas. Try it foooorrr fuckkk saiiikkk! See you there <3

Back
Top Bottom