• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You update knight ? NIce :) Check hits knight also.

And yep stages should be begin at 25x.

Thats good:
20-50 - 25x
51-80 - 15x
81-100 - 7x
101 - 121 - 5x

20-50 - 25x
51-80 - 15x
81-100 - 7x
101 - 121 - 5x
More like
1-30=25x
31-50=15x
51-70=10x..
71-90=7x
91+4x.
MAKE IT PVP-E WITH SKULLZ?
You don't want levels too high in a 7.4 real map duhhhhhhhhhhhh

20-50 - 25x
51-80 - 15x
81-100 - 7x
101 - 121 - 5x

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mby 2000000x ..... najz naps

so mby go :D? I dont understand why you want to wait, since there are people to play

sorry for B, but this is important:
1. Change this shit site and make forum
2. Lower exp rate to 5-6x, dude
3. Stop wasting our time and finally make good server and then start it with out resets
3. Why you didnt even explain why you reset chars? You are so not profesional
4. People trying to make mass chars and then they gain money from them, fix it, characters should start with out money
5. Anserw me, and finally be profesional admin!

IF HE WONT CHANGE IT, GUYS GO TIBIANIC, LOOK: Total of 115 players are currently playing at our server.

3. Stop wasting our time and finally make good server and then start it with out resets
4. People trying to make mass chars and then they gain money from them, fix it, characters should starts with out money
5. Anserw me, and finally be profesional admin
agree

Znote is becomming admin on mastercores. Fuck this, just wait for mastercores noooooobz. Directx9 support and better server overall ftw.
mastercores.jpg

sorry for b, but this is important:
4. People trying to make mass chars and then they gain money from them, fix it, characters should start with out money

agree!

Dont make a lover mlvel. IT WAS GREAT. DONT RESTART AND START IT TODAY AND IT WILL BE FINE

IF HE WONT CHANGE IT, GUYS GO TIBIANIC, LOOK: Total of 115 players are currently playing at our server.

In my opinion, you make a mistake if you dont open today this server. Everyone will go on mastercor ;/

Whoever plays this over mastercores is stupid. THis server is download and run, and mastercores is months of progress. This GM barely knows English aswell. Lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back