• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally one of the worst server I've played..
Edit: one reason is that its so low manareg hp reg, double attacking monsters 22:06 You see a crossbow).It weighs 40.00 oz. directly attack when getting down/up from a stair. mlvl to high..

do not play this server, its a fail and gm must be completly retard.

Yeah lets wait for server what will be worth to play and enter there with all our community.

sucks ots..
i killed 20 ghoul and i had 30 gp/s
manafluid is unlimited.
players 40 +

The NPC Suzy not working.
How i can change gold and deposit ? ;(
Help.

@Edit

Really ? How about [*] Mastercores ? -.- shut up again...

@ Edit 2
The bankier its working only for Change gold NOT DEPOSIT :(

Mastercores was mixed with 7.72 version so smart guy wannabe ;)

And spears are flying ALL over the place, lets just wait for realots or something

Fuck u gm why did u change mana fluid unlimited ? It was so fun with unlimited mana fluid!!

Wow unlimited mana fluid some people got crazy nice magic level and now rest are behind and people got like 20 bps of sd's already stupid serv

Yea they do some people made over 30 backpacks of sds and gfbs many people did they are still on server lol f that
yea like people will waste time when some people took 30+ magic level in 10 minutes of that bug I was playing and 3 people pk'd me with sd's I WAS LEVEL 10 haha

they got banished, and not true no one have BPS SD, they 3 person who peking now go banished and not play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back