• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAstercores failed to many times and it probably won't win with realots or originaltibia : /

They said they think it's fixed, Erik said he wanted to be there when he put the server back online so he could watch if the hacker got back in, and since he had to sleep he'll put it back on tomorrow.

Shut down your server without explanation and you can expect some unhappy players >.<

Good morning everyone (7.00 AM in Poland).
Something new about OldTibia?

If there will join more ppls it will be ddosed, it will die. About Old Tibia, last time i reseted characters. The last time. I am puting server online in 20 minutes.

Let me introduce this server:
Welcome here player,on resetlands!
If you are loving hunting rotworms,minotaours this world is special for you!
Feel free to play for 10hours,only true hardcores will be able to made lvl 50,and become legends on resetlands!
Then booom!Someone ddosed me,i feel bad =((((
LAST TIME I RESET,oh no someone ddosed me,paint security not work,what to do what to do,hmhmm i lost database,NO!

Let me introduce this server:
Welcome here player,on resetlands!
If you are loving hunting rotworms,minotaours this world is special for you!
Feel free to play for 10hours,only true hardcores will be able to made lvl 50,and become legends on resetlands!
Then booom!Someone ddosed me,i feel bad =((((
LAST TIME I RESET,oh no someone ddosed me,paint security not work,what to do what to do,hmhmm i lost database,NO!
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo was just about to post somethin like that.

There won't be another restart characters. If i will have problem server will die and it will back in some months, when ddos gone. Nobody have 5555555$ to pay for DDOS security, i have some firewalls atm, i don't know it help or not we'll see.

Server is online.
CHAR RESET, HAHAHA, AGAIN? HAHAHAHHA, U SRSLY?
guys, dont play here anymore, he reset chars every day, go tibianic, fck this server, with me u lost like 15 players, get lost man. Put it offline, dont waste ur time, no1 will play here, we gave u last chance, u wasted it - fuck u.

There won't be another restart characters. If i will have problem server will die and it will back in some months, when ddos gone. Nobody have 5555555$ to pay for DDOS security, i have some firewalls atm, i don't know it help or not we'll see.

Lucky Google Translate is free,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back