• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ramurika, 8.54, 4x exp, Custom map

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
First notation: The website do NOT support internet explorer, so to make an account you will need to download either firefox or google chrome.
You can get firefox here: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/
And google chrome here: Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux

We're glad to announce that Ramurika is finally going online.

What's Ramurika?
The project Ramurika started back in december, 2009, by Yuvbeen. The goal with this project was to make it custom, yet keep the feeling that tibia should give you.
He's been accepting mapping pieces from different people such as Clonas, Ecration, Mackan. The project grew larger everyday. Later on, Ragheed joined as a scripter.
After months of work Ramurika was finally ready for a BETA test. Altough the BETA did not have a lot of players, it was still a great success. People would report bugs and come up with new ideas on what we could implement to the server, which is great.
After the BETA was closed, lots of people were waiting for the real thing to start. Macedoon joined the project as a mapper, Mindrage helped us customize spells, Mannen med Brillorna mapped an elven town called Shanarah and togheter with Forbidden they are storywriters for Ramurika.

The small island you once knew as Ramurika is now a huge continent, with lots of places, quests and other things to explore. And still growing.
The website was made by the webdesigner Raldino.

Client: 8.54
IP: ramurika.no-ip.org
Minimap: http://i34.tinypic.com/25f4uf6.png

Features
* Custom map.
** Over 90 buyable houses.
** Lots of unique scripts.
* Lots of quest, with a questlog.
* Custom spells.
* Free premium, for an unlimited time.
* A website.
* Player vs. player.
* Hosted 24/7. (the website may show status: Offline, but it is in fact online)

Rates
* Exp rate: 4x
* Skill rate: 5x
* Magic level rate: 4x
* Loot rate: 1x
* Spawn rate: 1x
* Protection level: 20

Beginner's Information
You start at level 8 with your desired vocation at the Tutorial Tower. You're able to skip this tower, but then you'll have to sacrifice the top reward.
In this tower you'll get all the knowledge you need to be able to survive in Ramurika.

To check what in-game commands you can use, simply type "!info commands".

In-Game Staff of Ramurika
(God) Yuvbeen
(God) Ragheed
(God) Macedoon
(God) Mackan
(GM) Mindrage

Other Contributors to Ramurika:
Raldino, webdesigner.
Ecration, mapper.
Mannen med Brillorna, mapper and storywriter.
Forbidden, storywriting.
Clonas, mapper.
Cybermaster, fixes for the web.

For further information, visit the website, once again mentioned: Ramurika
Or discuss the server at our forum: Ramurika

Hope to see you all online.

Thanks,
The Ramurika Staff.

Bump, hey guys, you should try it out.

Some in-game screenshots
armorsmith.png

sewers.png

decoratedHouse.png

More at: (Ramurika) Teasers - Gratios.webs.com

Also, here is the minimap: http://i34.tinypic.com/25f4uf6.png

I really want to start, but I will probably get bored in the start becuse I won't gain level fast enough.. Anyway when you reach 50+ on a server like this is when the fun starts!

I really suggest u start this Server, it is really fun and a good community and the Gm's are really helpfull

Id play but not downloading crome or firefox. IE doesnt even function with the site, just the sidebar tools.

It's actually a really good server, and the community is awesome. Try it and you wont be dissapointed.

The server is very good. Community helps when ever someone ask for it. This is the best server opened right now.

Also for anyone using Internet Explorer and they do not want to download Chrome or Firefox. You can hit the tab key to move to deferent sections on the page. Also chrome doesn't work for me. I just downloaded Firefox though.

I'm gonna ask my web developer to see if he can fix the IE issue today.

Suprised to see that people actually still uses IE :-O

But ontopic: Join the server and give it a try, the low rates is just what we need, some serious playing and teamwork! :)

We need YOU!

Yeah website keeps saying `Server not found`and I use firefox (and tried IE) So when`s the OT coming up? Cause you guys caught my interest xD

Back