• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real map 7.6

Donera

Reaction score
lLet me presentate Donera!

Hello everyone I just decied that I'll take up my global tibia map from the back days , the server is very stabil and the vocations is balanced. Everything is working as it is and if you find any bugs report it to me , We're working on creating the mail.lau work so you can send each other parcels with loot etc. The server is a highrated server since I didnt have a single player when It was midrated. Mabey you wanna know whats comming in the future?
I'm buying a dedicated from my own pocket if the server is going well, else I'll host it my own... I started this server since there was so many complains about there isnt any real map 7.6 so I hope you join it or atleast give it a try!

Buggs: So far I've found two bugs that If I create soft boots and put them on floor (if) the player is beside me he and I get debugged and the server is needing to restarting , Suddne deah rune script. Thanks for advertising bugs to me !

The server information:

SERVER ONLINE

Staff : [Developer Donera]
Mapper (0/1)
Scripter (0/1)
PHP (1/1)

Ip: donera.zapto.org
Website http://donera.zapto.org/

Enjoy!

Thanks
Donera!

Last edited:
It's not kiss server , and stop abuse or I'll report you , omfg

I got it from kiss , yeah , but he's not hosting it or will get something on it , ACCSEPT it

The server is down for maintence , its going up in some hour or tomorrow at 15:00 GMT+1

Back