• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Map 9.31 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | MANY UNIQUE FEATURES!

Today in jigen.lt and in OTS history have been made a unique fresh mount bonus system !

It basicly works same as outfit addon bonus system, but it is for mounts, first server in OTS wich have his own mount bonus system, this is my Christmas present for my players and peapol who's going to play in Jigen.

Read here how to get mounts Jigen - Mounts and read here what mount bonuses our mounts gives, Jigen - Mount Bonus

Happy Christmas my dear Jigen community.

Jigen.lt wish for you best Christmas and end this years with friends and family. I also want to thank you for staying with us.

Also with ending new years I made another awsome feature for Jigen server, now mounts will give for players bonuses, check more about it in library section.

And my Christmas present will be for everyone who's will be online at 26th second christmas day at 18:00 CET will be rewarded 400 premium points !

Kind Regards,
Erikas Kontenis

Left less then 1 hour till free premium points coutdown ends

for more detail information visit our webpage Jigen - Latest News

P.s. players who uses mc wont get points.

Last edited:
Should put up a forum on your website, so people can tell what they think / ideas / bug reports etc. I don't like that you made Thais bit custom, and u can't travel to ankh/darashia from thais.

Back