• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realera 8.0 - RL Map - Test Server -ONLINE

Sorry guys, but i have to delay it. Due to port problem.

Last edited:
Ok, i have decided i will buy dedicate server tomorrow and open the test server. Also made some changes such as boat rides are free until you reach level 50 and added raids system.

Last edited:
Ok, i have decided i will buy dedicate server tomorrow and open the test server. Also made some changes such as boat rides are free until you reach level 50 and added raids system.
Free until level 50? And then it cost premium?

No, it will cost money then :p

Last edited:
Another real map server with no custom content!

I agree you should try put some custom content in current cities perhaps and maybe one more custom city with not too overpowered content..

Most successful servers have some kind of custom content (classicus, tibianic and such)

Edit: Also stay active with updates and events, one mistake former 8.0 servers like originaltibia didn't have.

Proper DDoS protection, because every server with a decent player base gets pingponged

Good luck with server, hope to see it succeed!

IMO skip the custom things, if you want to be unique then don't do it.
All other servers have custom things that always are OP in some way - better to focus on making it as good as posible (focus on even smaller things like blood herb quest).

But im gonna try this out, could become a good server :p

IMO skip the custom things, if you want to be unique then don't do it.
All other servers have custom things that always are OP in some way - better to focus on making it as good as posible (focus on even smaller things like blood herb quest).

But im gonna try this out, could become a good server :p
of course, is made by Printer :D

I agree you should try put some custom content in current cities perhaps and maybe one more custom city with not too overpowered content..

Most successful servers have some kind of custom content (classicus, tibianic and such)

Edit: Also stay active with updates and events, one mistake former 8.0 servers like originaltibia didn't have.

Proper DDoS protection, because every server with a decent player base gets pingponged

Good luck with server, hope to see it succeed!
those servers are 7.4 tibia version and so it's normal that at 1000 ppl online players do not have free spawns but in 8.0 version you got added:
liberty with goroma, 6 islands, nargor, tortoises, callasa quares ++++ port hope , banuta, shits like dwarfs and apes, forbidden island 3 nice spawns ++++
svargrond, 5 islands, mines etc.
Really 8.0 dont need any customization except guild wars, shared exp etc

Anyway Good Luck Printer!!!

3 Days left. Thank you everyone for your feedback.Tomorrow i will buy dedicate server and you will be able to create account then.

those servers are 7.4 tibia version and so it's normal that at 1000 ppl online players do not have free spawns but in 8.0 version you got added:
liberty with goroma, 6 islands, nargor, tortoises, callasa quares ++++ port hope , banuta, shits like dwarfs and apes, forbidden island 3 nice spawns ++++
svargrond, 5 islands, mines etc.
Really 8.0 dont need any customization except guild wars, shared exp etc

Anyway Good Luck Printer!!!

that's your oppinion.

you are right if it's lowrate server, like 2x at lvl 50+ ... if not then i'm right :)

Today i bought the domain and also dedicate server. Both has arrived, just need to wait for the DNS of the domain work correctly.

Back