• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] RealFeel 10.37 | Medium-rates | Events| Spells 50% exchaust |

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
Hello all welcome to Reelfeel 10.37
Releasedate 2014-06-09

*Register page
http://realfeel.zapto.org/register.php

IP: realfeel.zapto.org

LVL 100 Reward, 1Mount/Money/Item
LVL 200 Reward, 1Mount/Money/Item

PYRE WITH QUESTS
GENGIA Dragon/Medusa...
NEW AB'DENDRIEL!
NEW VENORE!
All cities including Zao, Gray Beach and the Gnome Base!
All NPCs!
100% quests with missions: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, The Inquisition Quest, In Service of Yalahar, Isle of Evil, The Djinn War, The Ancient Tombs, Dreamer's Challenge, Bright Sword, The Unnatural Selection quest and many more!
100% quests without missions: Banshee Quest, Demon Oak, Svargrond Arena.
Tortoise islands.
Razachai & Quirefang.
Killing in the Name of quest (tasks) with bosses!
Gnomish Warzones (90% Quest)!
All new spells with 50% lower cooldowns!
LOOT buyer in thais library for high amount of gold!
Fast respawns!
Free premium!
Free travel by boats!
War with shield!
Online training!
Offline training!

TalkActions for players: !bless,!mount,!spells,!aol

6Hours for 1 frag to disapear, 3 frags for redskull on same day. RedSkull disapear on 1 day.

-- Rates:
Experience rate: average 100x (starts at 200x, ends at 2x, see website for details).
Skillrate: 30x.
Magic rate: 10x.
Loot rate: 3x.

The server is Dedicated with 12G RAM with high internet connection located in Sweden.

Last edited:
Bump first 10 level 100s get free mount ;)

A newly opened RL fails and the host begs and deals for players.. typical.

wow this doesnt look anything like shadowcores... You couldnt be unoriginal and add roshumaal since mark wont

Nah its not shadowcores ^^ But the most is scripted and the exp stages are good! Its more like FunRealmap/Medium-stages. You are welcome to test it before saying anything ;)

So your a
experienced GM/SCRIPTER/MAP MAKER/ but you have a Real tibia map with no more then changed exp rates? To get a good server you need to spend more then 5 minutes to download a real tibia map and change the rates... with a few changed citys. there are literally thousands of servers like this, you need to make something more unique,

all these real tibia maps poping up, i feel as though more then 90% of the server owners are just too lazy to make a server Or are just after money... this really needs to change.

a suggestion for you would be to at the very least, Make your own map... be more original. people are getting sick of the same thing all the time. as an example...

*Real Tibia Map

nope bye.

So your a
experienced GM/SCRIPTER/MAP MAKER/ but you have a Real tibia map with no more then changed exp rates? To get a good server you need to spend more then 5 minutes to download a real tibia map and change the rates... with a few changed citys. there are literally thousands of servers like this, you need to make something more unique,

all these real tibia maps poping up, i feel as though more then 90% of the server owners are just too lazy to make a server Or are just after money... this really needs to change.

a suggestion for you would be to at the very least, Make your own map... be more original. people are getting sick of the same thing all the time. as an example...

*Real Tibia Map
I have had servers sence 7.1 yurots. I have been in top 3 on otservlist.org. Ofc ppl use realmaps ? Do you wanna track or Map the entire realmap yourself? I pay for dedicated servers, i use Linux. Im no such kid starting realmap first time. So really i suggest you stop doing shit comments on peopls threats! And yes im in "need" of a team with experienced mapers/scripting. I can,t do all on my own.

Last edited:
im not trying to be rude, i just dislike real tibia projects, it belittles people who put many hours into creating a server. If you need a little help i can assist you when im on my free time

im not trying to be rude, i just dislike real tibia projects, it belittles people who put many hours into creating a server. If you need a little help i can assist you when im on my free time
Sounds cool, yeah realmap projects is no such fun to make but its the easiest fastest way and people know the hunting spots and the map. I was gonna make a custom from the begining but now i go for realmap. Im gonna updated with new cities and shit when i can. And realmaps are not fully scripted even if its said in the post. They have made changes so we have to script ourselfs.

We have really good team on this server preparing for POI and INQ son so it would be perfect if some people join and help us getting by those quests i offer items help for new players my nick in game Wirless :]
Love the server

Gillar servern Like the server

trevliga spelare Nice gamers
bra rate Good rates
snygga ändringar Nice changes

ngra frågor till dig i pm

tummen upp!!! Thumbs up!!

Last edited:
Back