• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realmap Serv! 8.40

Xei

Reaction score
Hello there Tibians! Welcome TO My Real Map Server!

Exp Rates:
1-60 = 200x
61-99 = 100x
100-149 = 50x
150-199 = 25x
200-249 = 15x
250 and up = 5x
Lootrate = 3x
Magic Level rate = 20x
Skills rate = 25x

Pc Information!
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q9300
RAM: 8GB DDR2 ECC 800Mhz
UPLINK: 100MBIT

About Server
* 99% no lags,server with fast uplink connection to handle up to 600 players at once without lags!
*Real Tibia Quests Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, The Queen of The Banshees, Arena,Inquisition Quest,Demon Oak Quest!
*Fully working Yalahar!
*Npcs working,Addons Real tibia System
*Free Premium for all new accounts
* And a lot of more!

You will find here a lot of wars and experience a lot of fun!

If you are looking for good war server, where there is no lags! Then here you Are!!

Ip: Realmap840.zapto.org

Just Come And Give It A Try:)
Cya In Game!

756009_1.png

Last edited:
sound's nice but any server where you can buy experience is pretty much an epic fail to me, even if it has 50-70 players online.

anyway good luck with the OT.

We just ended the terrifying Morgaroths short life.

My team wasn't online, and since the servers community is very good I just msged some people and we went to kill him!

/ Big D

nahh i know people who can exploit and scam using daopay, so for me playing a server that people can buy exp on for me is a waste of time.

Yes it is a big problem because it is unnactractive for your server.

Also after playing it for 30? mins, there are no houses working in edron/port hope, and you have only 2 npc's in the edron magic towers.

If you need a community manager or a bug tester u can always ask me rofl.

Back