• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Another thing, people should learn from classicus even thought their administration is bad their rates are good. Reduce frags to 3 and 6 to ban. People quit because of PKers, dont make it easier for them.

Wtf are u taling about? This server is created to have fun. This game is about pvp thats why most player still plays tibia. If you are afraid of pkers and want to play rpg go tibianic then.[/QUOTE]

I think the staff of realoria staff is looking for an stable community and not a week long servers. I am wrong?

I have no idea what realoria staff is looking for but I know that 80% of ppls who gonna play here will do it for fun what means fights. Most of them dont enjoy hunting dragons with hmms.

I have no idea what realoria staff is looking for but I know that 80% of ppls who gonna play here will do it for fun what means fights. Most of them dont enjoy hunting dragons with hmms.

Well they changed frags that means they are looking for something better than classicus.

Well they changed frags that means they are looking for something better than classicus.

I'm pretty sure it will be better then classicus.
I know many teams that will be playing here.

Would you mind linking the formula for your exp-stage? If not, can you give me the "avarage" EXP stage?

Yeah i saw that but there were only two examples.

lvl 8 = 1/15 exp compared to real tibia
lvl 100 = 2/3 exp compared to real tibia

Yeah i saw that but there were only two examples.

lvl 8 = 1/15 exp compared to real tibia
lvl 100 = 2/3 exp compared to real tibia

Can tell our webmaster to put up a few more examples if you want :)

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

The webmaster have added

another example to the website to give you a better view of the Experience Table.
Ofcourse it will be harder and harder to gain levels, but still alot smoother and faster then Original Tibia.

http://www.realoria.net/table.php

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Alright keeping the formula for yourself i see. The EXP stage looks nice though.

Seems to be a bit to quick at the start though. 7.1 doesnt offer to much lategame stuff.

I was totally down to start, but now seeing the exp, some people like it, but me.. eh. Level 50 is only 1/4 of the normal tibia exp, and that's too low for me I think. Wouldnt that make it 4x~ around level 50?

I was totally down to start, but now seeing the exp, some people like it, but me.. eh. Level 50 is only 1/4 of the normal tibia exp, and that's too low for me I think. Wouldnt that make it 4x~ around level 50?

It's hard to tell what EXP it is at exactly lvl 50, the only thing you know is that it's lower than 4x.

Ugh, I mean, the mana regen and everything else has to be taken into consideration too; I understand that. With exp that low, though, I might not play :/ And i'm not saying it to be a dick or anything, I just don't wanna use up that much time to have fun ya know?

Ugh, I mean, the mana regen and everything else has to be taken into consideration too; I understand that. With exp that low, though, I might not play :/ And i'm not saying it to be a dick or anything, I just don't wanna use up that much time to have fun ya know?

yeah i think the stages/mana etc is bad as well.

f.e at level 50 it's < 4 times experience and it decreases to around 1x at level 100. This means that after level 50-60 it'll go pretty slow to level.

If you're a master sorcerer you can make 1 sd / 44th second. In an hour that means you'll have around 75 SD's, or 140~ GFB runes.

You'll be able to make a shit ton of runes and just go full out retard mode and gain quick levels. It'll be boring as fuck because it'll be easy as fuck.

If you're going to have low EXP atleast lower the mana reg to make it somewhat of a challenge.

What the heck are you talking about? The mana regen and everything looks great and so does the experience table.
It's perfectly balanced, it have been tested during a long period of time during the test periods, and how do i know this? because i was one of the testers.
Trust me it will be fun to gain levels, and trust me it will be a challange because there are no bots since it has Anti-Bot System.

All i can say is, try it it out and you will love it ... they have worked very hard on this project to get it perfect and its a true charm at its current state.

yeah i think the stages/mana etc is bad as well.

f.e at level 50 it's < 4 times experience and it decreases to around 1x at level 100. This means that after level 50-60 it'll go pretty slow to level.

If you're a master sorcerer you can make 1 sd / 44th second. In an hour that means you'll have around 75 SD's, or 140~ GFB runes.

You'll be able to make a shit ton of runes and just go full out retard mode and gain quick levels. It'll be boring as fuck because it'll be easy as fuck.

If you're going to have low EXP atleast lower the mana reg to make it somewhat of a challenge.

As i just stated above to Lifer420, the Experience Table it has been tested carefully during the test periods.
The Experience Rate doesn't have to be lowered, because it is already a challange to make progress and it is alot of fun too!

The only thing i can criticize are the mana regeneration which could be 3 instead of 4 per tick, but it is good as it is aswell.
The 4 mana per tick are a good balance, because their goal are as they said to satisfy both low-rate and medium-rate players.

This is not a orshabaal server who will just shutdown after a few days, there are already plenty of those servers out there if you dont want to play on a long-term server.

I want to add that i am very thankful that the Realoria staff took money out of their own pockets to launch this great server for us.
I will support them fully on this one and i know they deliver something special!
All i can say is try it out and you will see what i mean, it was surprisingly fun when you got into it.

What the heck are you talking about? The mana regen and everything looks great and so does the experience table.
It's perfectly balanced, it have been tested during a long period of time during the test periods, and how do i know this? because i was one of the testers.
Trust me it will be fun to gain levels, and trust me it will be a challange because there are no bots since it has Anti-Bot System.

All i can say is, try it it out and you will love it ... they have worked very hard on this project to get it perfect and its a true charm at its current state.

Okay that sounds great! The server and experience stage seems great. What doesn't make sense is that you can make approximatly 7 BP's of GFB's an hour as a MS/ED. What's the fun of going around with close to infinite amounts of GFB's at level 50 and not having to warry about going profit nor using any skill at all to gain levels?

Knight: Make a level 20 druid and get promotion. Make 8 BP UHs/H.

It's an orshabal OT with low exp.

Okay that sounds great! The server and experience stage seems great. What doesn't make sense is that you can make approximatly 7 BP's of GFB's an hour as a MS/ED. What's the fun of going around with close to infinite amounts of GFB's at level 50 and not having to warry about going profit nor using any skill at all to gain levels?

Knight: Make a level 20 druid and get promotion. Make 8 BP UHs/H.

It's an orshabal OT with low exp.

Alright, i can see that you want the best for this server.
Why don't you tell what mana regeneration you suggest and maybe the Devs will do something about it?
They are listening alot to their players and listening to feedback.
Me and alot of other people have given feedback the last 6 months and there have been alot of tweaks and balancing.
In my opinion the Mana Regeneration should not be lower then 3, else it wont be entertaining and it must match the Experience Table etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back