• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM what do you think about adding auto stacking? so when u loot GPs u can put it in any slot in your backpack and it will stack with the other gold, its just something that makes the gameplay less annoying and doesnt really affect it.

and please fix this rate thing
with
8x skills
and
4x mlvl and the regeneration rate 6x as compared to 7.1 it makes mlvl (using food only) 24x
it makes sorcerers way too storng, there will be 100 sorc with like 75 mlvl and 50 pallys will have 15mlvl already etc... atleast lower the mlvl to 3x

Last edited:
GM what do you think about adding auto stacking? so when u loot GPs u can put it in any slot in your backpack and it will stack with the other gold, its just something that makes the gameplay less annoying and doesnt really affect it.

and please fix this rate thing
with
8x skills
and
4x mlvl and the regeneration rate 6x as compared to 7.1 it makes mlvl (using food only) 24x
it makes sorcerers way too storng, there will be 100 sorc with like 75 mlvl and 50 pallys will have 15mlvl already etc... atleast lower the mlvl to 3x

They actually lowered the Mana Regeneration a few days to 3x to create balance.
So it should be fine in my opinion :)

btw the boh for donation is ridiculous as someone can have 30k(just sell to djinn) or even more on lvl 8 and have massive advantage over players wont dont donate

They actually lowered the Mana Regeneration a few days to 3x to create balance.
So it should be fine in my opinion :)

Sure, they changed the mana regeneration so it's now 6 times fast than it was on real tibia.

Skills are 8x, with the same attack speed i assume as real tibia.

This means that the mana rate should be 1.55 because 6 times 1.5 equals 8.

Am i missing something?

btw the boh for donation is ridiculous as someone can have 30k(just sell to djinn) or even more on lvl 8 and have massive advantage over players wont dont donate

Boots of Haste were removed from the Donations and replaced with Blood Herb who can be used for decorating, for example a house.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Sure, they changed the mana regeneration so it's now 6 times fast than it was on real tibia.

Skills are 8x, with the same attack speed i assume as real tibia.

This means that the mana rate should be 1.55 because 6 times 1.5 equals 8.

Am i missing something?

May i ask what your suggestion are? Should they increase the Skill Rate?
Bring some suggestions not only complaints ;)

May i ask what your suggestion are? Should they increase the Skill Rate?
Bring some suggestions not only complaints ;)

I'm not complaining, i'm rather asking why the mana rate is 6 x 4 = 24 times as quick while skills are 8 times as quick.

I'll ask again, am i missing something?

Skills you can just stand there and attack something.. For mana training you have to sit there and hit keys and do it all yourself, and if you macro/bot to do it, you get banned. If you're training you can just go afk. Magic rates are fine

I'm not complaining, i'm rather asking why the mana rate is 6 x 4 = 24 times as quick while skills are 8 times as quick.

I'll ask again, am i missing something?

As Lifer420 say, the rates are really nice.

I see your point in what you are saying ... but i have tested the test server.
I think it is good of you to ask and state opinions though :) you seem like a nice guy!

Of cource most people think it's good, most people play mage.

Sure, you can train skills semi afk while as a mage you'll have to be at the computer if you're not using macro.

On the other hand you can use mana fluids to gain magic level when you're higher level, and then it's quite the differense between 4x and 1,5x :)

Of cource most people think it's good, most people play mage.

Sure, you can train skills semi afk while as a mage you'll have to be at the computer if you're not using macro.

On the other hand you can use mana fluids to gain magic level when you're higher level, and then it's quite the differense between 4x and 1,5x :)

But dont forget that Knights also hit harder in this version, then it does today.
Also Paladin did hit for more damage with SD then they do today. :)

https://www.facebook.com/realoria7.1

Realoria has a facebook page now, feel free to give suggestion for it aswell. But my main goal creating it was to reach the largest amount of people possible.

So spread the word, invite your friends!

• Registered accounts: 182
Close to 200!

so.. we still dont know what the exp rates are, only have 3 examples lol ;p 9mil for 100 lvl so thats like 2x already o_O why is it so low and i hope it doesnt get any lower beyond that point ?

But dont forget that Knights also hit harder in this version, then it does today.
Also Paladin did hit for more damage with SD then they do today. :)

Knights had the same damage output in 7.1 as they did in 7,4, up too 8.0 to where they boost knights/paladins damage.

http://sv.tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Updates

I heard knights 'exori' costs 100 mana which is really good ( i think it did 80% mana in 7,1 just as it did in 7,4 though)

I think there left one thing to change. Its 'Remove red skull' in donate shop. I think it should be delete and in this place should be for example blue/green djinn scrool or something. I just said it, because its not fair to other players.
Only one day left, i will enter with my friends!

0smiley-sad_sl-designs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back