• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you should wait untill original hr will die then you can open this ot. People will play original because they know fribben, he is hosting stable servers and yours had a problem with ddos protection last time.

i think the opening time will be perfect. The other server thats opening up is just for wars rlly. someoe who enjoys social,rpg and later on wars will play here.. Regardless in a weeks time the other server will die down once a team power abuses the server

Are you kidding? Some 7.1 graphics, some 7.4...kthxbye

And like older versions your OTS, it'll fail down for 1-2 weeks?

As we can see, more players are getting interested in the server. But auto-bann should be removed! and it should be done manually to massive rampage pkers!

questions i could not answer by reading main post before i decide to play here

multi client is legal? and how many clients?
is a great idea to be able to buy runes only from player and sell them to players but what about loot? is there an npc we can sell good loot to?
how you buy houses? you need some sort of vip like classicus to get one?
is the server good enough like classicus host that wont lag to us US players?

questions i could not answer by reading main post before i decide to play here

multi client is legal? and how many clients?
is a great idea to be able to buy runes only from player and sell them to players but what about loot? is there an npc we can sell good loot to?
how you buy houses? you need some sort of vip like classicus to get one?
is the server good enough like classicus host that wont lag to us US players?

I can answer most of these questions for you, i tried the test server.

Multiclient are blocked together with bots and other suspicous third part programs.
Yes is a great idea that runes cant be bought from the shop, because it makes magicians useful and its a part of the world economy.
Yes you can sell good loot to Rashid or Djinn's in Ankrahmun or Darashia, for this you need premium account ofcourse.
The server are great, there are WTFast for US players if they dont have good enough connection.

Have fun.

As we can see, more players are getting interested in the server. But auto-bann should be removed! and it should be done manually to massive rampage pkers!

Have you read that it is only 12 hours to lose 1 frag?
You will be able to taste blood trust me, but you wont be able to go rampage which is good.
Keep it this way please.

Thanks for the answers eldora
i still wanna know if you need "VIP" donation premium to buy houses and how you buy them?
When you make runes you get twice the shots like in classicus? it will be awesome
and blocked client to MC doe snot means you can hex it? is ilegal to use mc or not?
Can you get klegendary weapon like the warlord sword?

I will probably try this out with some mates! Hope to see lot people! : )

Thanks for the answers eldora
i still wanna know if you need "VIP" donation premium to buy houses and how you buy them?
When you make runes you get twice the shots like in classicus? it will be awesome
and blocked client to MC doe snot means you can hex it? is ilegal to use mc or not?
Can you get klegendary weapon like the warlord sword?

Greetings SpanishMazapan.

You dont need Premium to buy houses, you use the command /buyhouse while facing the door of a house in order to buy it. You can ser the price of a house by simply choose Look on any of the doors.

Runes are normal charges and can be made or bought from players.

There will be ways to get more rare item. Either from Events or Quests.

MultiClienting are currently not possible.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

6h, 20 minutes left to start? Because there says 'GMT +2' and start at 6PM. Im living in GMT +1 and there is too 6h and 20 minutes left. Something wrong? I think u make mistake its not +2- its +1. :)

Waiting for the launch!

2z85cmr.jpg

Too poor :) Always too poor :D

Had to crawl around the warehouse for this old monitor when the previous one started to blink constantly. But hey, what's the difference? :)

PS: I understand that kids nowadays get the latest stuff when they cry and beg their parents enough. Anyway, I got bills to pay and a terrace to build to the backyard so I prefer to go with this old monitor for now :) When your parents stops paying everything for you, you'll learn how to prioritize your spendings.

Last edited:
6h, 20 minutes left to start? Because there says 'GMT +2' and start at 6PM. Im living in GMT +1 and there is too 6h and 20 minutes left. Something wrong? I think u make mistake its not +2- its +1. :)
The countdown are current i just asked :) follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back