• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he bought beer :D

im not cool enough i have to drink me alcoholic ciders in the bathroom away from my mother

kxvzQJo.jpg

..with sunglasses on

Hello, i donated to the server but still have not recvieved my points? Do you need to confirm the payment or is there any kind of bug?

I too, but i dont understand why it starts at this same time like originaltibia, there will be less players. ;s

Doesnt matter Once a guild over rules Original tibia players will come here,

One hour left until it begins:eek:
This will make history omg omg :D Im so excited

me too! I hope it Stays up! and works well...... Hopping to be the first Knight to main :D

No matter what Account number I choose I always geht the following error:
  • Sorry, that Account Number already exist.
o_O

try changing your browser, sometimes i gotta use internet explorer n not google chrome

So you have to buy premium to be able to travel to ank/dara? thats shit.

If a premium player is being chased by a free account player, he can just escape to ank/dara and the free account player cant follow him.

So you have to buy premium to be able to travel to ank/dara? thats shit.

If a premium player is being chased by a free account player, he can just escape to ank/dara and the free account player cant follow him.
Like tibianic lol, what u expected all free?

regardless, well see how it goes, give them a break, maybe this time everything is fixed

This server is not known for its stability. Nobody will pay for premium here.

Tibianic is a different story.

I will pay :) and alot of my friends, why not? This server is best ever.

17 Minutes left until open :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back