• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your might experience some connection losses between 16:00 gmt+2 and 20:00 gmt+2 today.
Our hosting company is fixing some stuff with their network to avoid future ddos attacks on Realoria.
Please be patient and play safe until they are done.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Thanks for finally letting us know what is happening. Now I again have faith in you guys. And do try staminus hosting. They have some good deals on dedicated hosting + DDoS defense system.

Looking forward to play! :)
Once the issues are clearly gone for a few days, then I will invite all my friends over here and of course buy lots of premium points.

And I tried tibianic as other guys suggested, but the damage is too low, and the server is full of nasty and annoying people. In 20 mins of gameplay I managed to run into 5 nasty people who were rude, ignorant and abusive. Maybe it was just bad luck, but so far my experiences there are negative. Upping damage and gold drop rate would make things better.

Thanks for finally letting us know what is happening. Now I again have faith in you guys. And do try staminus hosting. They have some good deals on dedicated hosting + DDoS defense system.

Looking forward to play! :)
Once the issues are clearly gone for a few days, then I will invite all my friends over here and of course buy lots of premium points.

And I tried tibianic as other guys suggested, but the damage is too low, and the server is full of nasty and annoying people. In 20 mins of gameplay I managed to run into 5 nasty people who were rude, ignorant and abusive. Maybe it was just bad luck, but so far my experiences there are negative. Upping damage and gold drop rate would make things better.

You mean, making tibia easy would satisfy you right?

Oldtibia was supposed to be hard, Tibianic damage isnt low, it's how Tibia was (0.06xSkillxWpnDmg) and spells calculations.
If you don't like it, I can just say you don't like old tibia or you really want things to come easy for you.

Oldtibia was supposed to be hard, Tibianic damage isnt low, it's how Tibia was (0.06xSkillxWpnDmg) and spells calculations.
If you don't like it, I can just say you don't like old tibia or you really want things to come easy for you.

I like when an OT is hard to level but the resources to level DONT take 3 days. Like, I chose not to try Realoria because its only 3x exp rate and the regen is 2x. If regen was a bit higher, mf's were cheap and gave a good amount, + when you conjure runes it had nice charges, id play because the resources counter in with the XP rate. So to me the exp rate would FEEL higher because im not wasting all day making runes or looting GP from rots for manas :p

This is just my perspective but.. On tibianic you deal so low damage you have to hunt crap which in return can't kill you. On realoria it's 3x instead of 2x so obviously it's faster, but it's also faster in the way that you deal more damage and can thus hunt monsters which actually can kill you in return. My point? Realoria is much more satisfying and risky playing than tibianic is where you hunt rotworms to 20.

I, personally (opinion, so dont insult me) will not be playing Realoria OR Tibianic, OR OriginalTibia either, they're all too time consuming for me

I, personally (opinion, so dont insult me) will not be playing Realoria OR Tibianic, OR OriginalTibia either, they're all too time consuming for me

Ye they are, but if you haven't, you should try realoria. On tibianic, etc, I know by experience, it is only fun being high lvl so you can war. On realoria, it's actually fun to exp on lvl 15. Believe it or not. It's a very different feeling.

Further information!

The hosting company can't tell how long this will take.
They have another company working on the situation right now.

We apologize for the downtime, but as soon as they solved it the server will go back online again!

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

I'm not insulting anyone, if you felt insulted then I'm sorry.

Yes, Tibianic is VERY time consuming but I dare to say it's almost 100% old tibia.
Anyway, I tried Realoria, wasnt very good to me, no active staff in forum and a lot of bugs, thou it is fun killing minos in rook with spears (I soloed mino hell trying to find spike sword, no good)

I didnt say you insulted me buddy, I meant dont insult me when I give my opinion xD <3

I'm not insulting anyone, if you felt insulted then I'm sorry.

Yes, Tibianic is VERY time consuming but I dare to say it's almost 100% old tibia.
Anyway, I tried Realoria, wasnt very good to me, no active staff in forum and a lot of bugs, thou it is fun killing minos in rook with spears (I soloed mino hell trying to find spike sword, no good)

Everyone is botting on tibianic. And even if they're starting to ban them now everyone has been botting there with barely no risk at all for soon 2 years. Someone starting now, it'd take them 5 years to manually do what those botters did on 2. And that's only if they hardcore for 5 years. GG.

Also, they even implented new tibia stuff like "bring me to" on boats to instantly travel somewhere even if someone is blocking the boat. That's close to the same as putting PZ on boats. And I haven't even mentioned how rude everyone is on tibianic. Shitty community. Also, Iryont bend the rules for his friends. The main players who have played oldschool for a pretty long time knows this. The only thing good about tibianic is that it is stable.

Thats exactly what I noticed Ignens. Very rude and childish players. Lots of random PKs. Just bad atmosphere or spirit.
In realoria I felt amazing good atmosphere. Very nice and friendly people.
The only good thing about tibianic is stability. The only bad thing about realoria is instability. :)

Update!

Server is now online and according to our hosting company they fixed a problem related to the server.

We would like to thank all our players for being patient. We have had our up and downs, but now we are back on feets and the server should be more stable now!

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Last edited:
Everyone is botting on tibianic. And even if they're starting to ban them now everyone has been botting there with barely no risk at all for soon 2 years. Someone starting now, it'd take them 5 years to manually do what those botters did on 2. And that's only if they hardcore for 5 years. GG.

Also, they even implented new tibia stuff like "bring me to" on boats to instantly travel somewhere even if someone is blocking the boat. That's close to the same as putting PZ on boats. And I haven't even mentioned how rude everyone is on tibianic. Shitty community. Also, Iryont bend the rules for his friends. The main players who have played oldschool for a pretty long time knows this. The only thing good about tibianic is that it is stable.

o m g. " i dont play tibianic too high lvls , ppl got too much cash blablabla" So keep playing everytime on fresh server for few weeks and then quit and switch to another. Tibianic is not server on which u must rush and get as fast as close as possible to others with cash or lvls, you are playing there just to enjoy and u can be sure it wont get closed. I dont know whats wrong with community on tibianic? There is a lot of rpg guilds that are playing there and noone touch them. As far as i know bring me to doesnt work, just everyone can talk to npc on boat in same time.

o m g. " i dont play tibianic too high lvls , ppl got too much cash blablabla" So keep playing everytime on fresh server for few weeks and then quit and switch to another. Tibianic is not server on which u must rush and get as fast as close as possible to others with cash or lvls, you are playing there just to enjoy and u can be sure it wont get closed. I dont know whats wrong with community on tibianic? There is a lot of rpg guilds that are playing there and noone touch them. As far as i know bring me to doesnt work, just everyone can talk to npc on boat in same time.

You yourself quit tibianic so you know that server is bullshit/boring and you say you are waiting for Tibianic-hr, so you are just like everyone else. And several ppl talking to boat and bring me to equals pretty much the same thing.

It's just my opinion but I get more oldschool feeling thus it's alot more fun playing when both players (and monsters) does more damage. I just went mino tower and almost got combo'd my mino mages. That's how I remember them being in oldschool. On tibianic and other oldschool servers they barely do damage.

It's just my opinion but I get more oldschool feeling thus it's alot more fun playing when both players (and monsters) does more damage. I just went mino tower and almost got combo'd my mino mages. That's how I remember them being in oldschool. On tibianic and other oldschool servers they barely do damage.

This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back