• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT Real Map 7.6 (Staged: 70-5 Exp)

yes! I want your bigb0i playerz ;s
I don't care about cheaters? Ah, I just banned/deleted 69 players the last two days which is even more than your otservs online record

My server is 7.6 prick head.. if I want players ofc I would make a 8.54 server..

damn idiot use those few braincells you got for once before you're flaming..

Alavia is down atm..

All Alavia characters was offered a world transfer to Badira as I'm working on the ultimate update to Alavia. which will become a real low exp RPG game with great value on items and money..

But last night wasn't the best night I had in my life..
RealSoftOT -Bad day.. <.< - OpenTibia Fans

Here's a thread with features I've made to Alavia, and more is comming, I have the thread updated everyday, just check it out ;)
RealSoftOT -Features and updates of the new update - OpenTibia Fans

As people probably figured out I'm nearly retired from OTLand..

Regards

few things we would like to see:

lower the exevo gran vis lux hits. i hit with m lvl 46 on lvl 66 like 500-600 on pvm.
remove those fake custom monsters they destroy the game. ore remove atleast the zamroths.. since sorcerers just stairhop them and sd and up down sd ... + that ugly ue look... it looks so ugly... just make it back to normal??
and the hp is not right. if i check my acc on classic and the hp there is not the same as my account here wich are the same lvls ... because we couldn't ue combo a lvl 99 ms with 2 ms lvl 66 both m lvl 46 that were combo's of like 700

Last edited:
since when is the server online already? Even accepting assassinho's posts as answer! Is it really hosted in sweden? Because my friends had laggs there...

Nevermind!
1.Shox 190
2.Play Hard Go Pro 188
3.Shirek 186

exp stages:
1-29 = 70x
30-49 = 50x
50-79 = 30x
80-99 = 25x
100-119 = 10x
120+ = 5x

remove the experience scrolls (got nothing against donations), the custom monsters, reset the server and we come

since when is the server online already? Even accepting assassinho's posts as answer! Is it really hosted in sweden? Because my friends had laggs there...

Nevermind!
1.Shox 190
2.Play Hard Go Pro 188
3.Shirek 186

exp stages:
1-29 = 70x
30-49 = 50x
50-79 = 30x
80-99 = 25x
100-119 = 10x
120+ = 5x

remove the experience scrolls (got nothing against donations), the custom monsters, reset the server and we come

I wont reset a server to get 5 people and lose 30..
also, Exp scrolls, what do you know about them?

500k experience they give

I didn't tell you to, I just gave you reasons/suggestions why we won't play there/to change so we would join!

500k experience they give

I didn't tell you to, I just gave you reasons/suggestions why we won't play there/to change so we would join!

you're telling me you're afraid of those top scores?
it take like a week of playing to get top 1.

but if you dislike such highscores then you should wait till the New Alavia opens up. but it will be low exp-rated.

Check the link on my Signature ^^

I want them abit higher! 5x at 120+ if it just started! I just can't be arsed leveling to 140 (same with my friends) to be able to fight wars...

Warloria, atleast people donate to Realsoft, your server is so shitty nobody wants to donate buahahaha :ninja:

Warloria, atleast people donate to Realsoft, your server is so shitty nobody wants to donate buahahaha :ninja:

I reckon you have not noticed no donations are required/asked/needed for Warloria.

To fix that small issue.

Warloria does not need nor want donations.

Clear now?

There are 1000 download-and-run servers where people buy "donations". Just because some people "donate" doesnt mean the ot is good.

Can you tell me 1 guy that donated because realsoft is a good server? I bet everyone who donated did it because they got stuff for it ingame.

I think that's why people donate, to get something back. I know donating really is giving for free, not receiving something back, but it is already become a word everybody uses.

And Realsoft server has already become more than just a "download-and-run" server. Realsoft uses more time for scripting and fixing the server than many other GM's out there. And if Realsoft keeps doing the stuff he does, like I belive he will, his servers will gain much more players. And getting 100+ players online isn't a easy job for a old school server. Classictibia has that, but then again it is advertised on otchanger.com, where many tibia players come to download the ip changer, which for sure boosts up the players online.

Not to mention, if you give RealSoft a financial blowjob, you'll be level 200 in a day.

why would you care about that rofl. let them donate if they want if they are to lazy to lvl some and war then lol who cares... i prefer lvling my own levels and die then then donate and lose levels where i payed rl cash for=,=. but the wars are fun even with donations.:peace: @daren true realsoft do alot for the server(s)

Warloria wasn't created to get some cheap pocket money nor do we even need it.
Donations ruin every OT, and thats a fact =)

Back