• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT Real Map 7.6 (Staged: 70-5 Exp)

druids got a few extra spells that's useful from them

Exevo pox hur -80 Mana, little stonger then flam as it's poison damage
Exevo navo hur -250 mana, psychical damage, but hit low as hmm
exevo gran mas san -400 mana, a fire shower, fire fields will randomly hit around in the screen

@up murphy, try when I've gotten the computer for Badira.. maybe lagg less then..

also, I got a few Br players in Alavia that didn't lagg before, but started to lagg a week ago.. I bet it's the weather doing that... but anyhow.. try again in a few days =)

-

exevo gran mas san -400 mana, a fire shower, fire fields will randomly hit around in the screen
Well as far as I can see this server is kinda pvp-based so those wont be neccessary in the battlefield and a sorcerer that can use a paralyze is kinda overpowered with this mort hur.

@up murphy, try when I've gotten the computer for Badira.. maybe lagg less then..

also, I got a few Br players in Alavia that didn't lagg before, but started to lagg a week ago.. I bet it's the weather doing that... but anyhow.. try again in a few days =)

Yeah but paralyze is the most OP spell and when you give it too all vocations its even stupid. I was paralyzed (I didnt realise it because I was only fighting only sorcs and a paladin) I couldnt move, since I got paralyzed 3 times.

And I heard paralyze take no mana. If its true, even more stupid.

I dont get it. Why dont you just have it as it was back then. The normal HP not the configured, I mean wtf a lvl 82 MS with 720 HP :|. Paralyze for only druids and then its ok.

I like it, i doesnt feel any lags or so, its nice ! :)

ps. im dawox at badira !

I going to order a new computer for Badira today. so it will become even more powerful.

the new computer will arrive at Monday-Tuesday..
and I suspect that Badira will be running from it from Tuesday night..

:D

Oh about the server itself.. From next save you only need 7.6 client + ip changer to connect (No custom client needed, but the custom client will work the same..)
The client stuff is for Badira ONLY.

I going to order a new computer for Badira today. so it will become even more powerful.

the new computer will arrive at Monday-Tuesday..
and I suspect that Badira will be running from it from Tuesday night..

:D

Oh about the server itself.. From next save you only need 7.6 client + ip changer to connect (No custom client needed, but the custom client will work the same..)
The client stuff is for Badira ONLY.

Does this mean you will remove the custom stuff or will you make it look like real tibia sprites instead?

Ps. Please fix the paralyze rune. Its too powerful, can be used by all vocations and I think it takes no mana to use it.

One of those things is fine but when you combine them all its overpowered.

Does this mean you will remove the custom stuff or will you make it look like real tibia sprites instead?

Ps. Please fix the paralyze rune. Its too powerful, can be used by all vocations and I think it takes no mana to use it.

One of those things is fine but when you combine them all its overpowered.

You can now use a normal 7.6 client + Ip changer to connect to this Game World!

Also Paralyze will only work for druids.. in common Server save..
I've had bit much to do so I forgotten to change it.. lots to do with web, + change everything on the game map to Badira.. etc the Mail Doors is for all to access without make missions..

also Sand dragons are for everyone without missions...

today I deleted the very first cheaters!

3 accounts was deleted for use of unofficial software to play :)

I just say... Play fair... or you will regret it!

also.. the new computer I bought for Badira (The Exp stage world) should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday.. ^^

Its very goods 7.6 server.
We need more ppls to do with this BEST 7.6 server.

no bugs, no laggs, many new quests, new monsters, new scripts

what more could you want?

Realy worth a try. !

Server is stable, Gm is active, online list is enabled. Vocs are fun to play, can only recommend this server.

Haha I will, its just that im too stoned too often n im not able to play haha ;p

Haha I will, its just that im too stoned too often n im not able to play haha ;p

make a new vocation and play that for a while =)

Edit:
Forgotten to tell ya.. today I got hosted forum in OTFans, one for Alavia and one for Badira.. that's going to be used after the Web site have been updated and the new server computer has arrived..

you should expect a 30~minutes downtime on Wednesday as I going to move Badira to the new computer and make sure the web systems~ is working properly before server is going back on air.

I recommend this server. Good Gamemasters, host its don't need anything more :peace:

Back