• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT Real Map 7.6 (Staged: 70-5 Exp)

I've been in war lots.. I've been a Ventrilo G33k.. there have been sometimes we was like 50 players in the vent and counting combo.. still it's impossible for 3+ people to hit at 0.002 seconds delay..

A really good Ventrilo combo is having a 0,3 seconds delay from first to last combo.

a awesome and well planned combo is having minimum 0.05 sec delay.
but it's freakin impossible to make a 0.002 seconds delay..

The ventrilo you're using you're having like 0.01 - 0.005 ms ping to.
and then ingame, 0.01 - 0.002 ms ping
and then it come to human reaction, if you're ready you'll react in 0,1 second. but if you aren't ready you react in 0.7 seconds.

+ all those delay on ventrilo blabla. we use skype faggot there is no delay at all..

Technically it's human-impossible to make 5 sd hits with 0.002 sec delay.

so ban me if you don't wanna belive it but check holdera movie as well the combo on don lisek is exactly the same and danny know we odn't got anything like combo leader roflXD? don't even exist? i only know the programs of tibiafun. but ifyou think we bot ban us ploxzor make server more dead then it already is. i was starting to like you but nvm:) and danny just agreeing you because he hates me anywaysXD he probaly not even read the hole story of you:p he just want me banned on your server what i can understand. and i don't care even. oh and realsoft np for making a video about your server it really motivate me to make more movies for you =,= (ahum>sarcasm<ahum)

Last edited:
I've DELETED 6 cheaters today.
29 last week
92 this month,
334 this year
397 total since I started November 13, 2009.

And how many of those are aimbotters? There are no cavebotters in a warserver and if people macro their ml they dont get banned, only character reset.

noXD he is running a greath and fantastic 7.4 thais war map! with already 2 people online!!!! so join now and have gooodi wars with lots of ue spams! cu ingamezor.

Back