• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia - 8.6 - CUSTOM SERVER

Level 1->100 250x
Level 101->150 200x
Level 151->250 100x
Level 251->300 50x
Level 301->350 40x
Level 351->400 30x
Level 401->450 20x
Level 451->500 10x
Level 501++ 5x

Thank you!

20 minutes left!!!
Just saying 16.00 CEST was 42 minutes ago.

Do you even know what CEST mean?

Cest = Central European Summer Time

I hope some decent gear is obtainable easily, and of course 'good' gear takes a while to find, but the donor prices are so high it makes me think they will be super OP.. contrary to your previous statement of course.

Regen rate? The 20 euro donor boots have insane regen that alone can make a huge difference

the boots are not to good just verry over powerd like hell

Obviously I created an account - how else would I know the donor prices?

I am not complaining, I'm trying to gather useful information as I do on any server I play.

Tarek is also not complaining, hes trying to help the guy out it seems.

I hope some decent gear is obtainable easily, and of course 'good' gear takes a while to find, but the donor prices are so high it makes me think they will be super OP.. contrary to your previous statement of course.

Regen rate? The 20 euro donor boots have insane regen that alone can make a huge difference

From quests you can get one with nearly the same rate and this boots is obtainable ingame :) from Rexonia manager NPC.
"Everyday you can deposit 1 point at Rexonia Manager NPC! These points allow you to buy strong items including some items from the donation shop!"
And yes. Decent gear is obtainable easily some quest items have stronger stats than the donor items btw :)

nice 16.00 cet....
Just saying 16.00 CEST was 42 minutes ago.

Do you even know what CEST mean?

Cest = Central European Summer Time

Searching google it says it is 3:49 CET. Sorry if this was wrong am really sorry.

@Tarek1337 bringing the heat :eek:
He wants no errors you see!
He is helping I think! I don't take it negatively

the boots are not to good just verry over powerd like hell
Read my reply :) Nothing is op at all!

Boots price is reduced on the shop :)

Yey, i'm 1st on the toplist. :D
IGN: Kolhydrater. :D
Searching google it says it is 3:49 CET. Sorry if this was wrong am really sorry.

Yes, CET is the winter time in europe. (1 hour earlier than the current time ATM we have CEST = Summer time in central europe.)

More than 30 players on already! don't miss the fun!

Alot of bugs were found today and they were fixed.
Even after the restart alot more bugs were found and they are being fixed atm thanks for your patient guys.

BUMP!! New record today 36 players online!

Small team trying to make level 300 quest!
15poqbc.png

it was a really nice ot, until botters fcked it up. supposedly bot is not allowed yet ive reported several of them to gm kimox and what do i get as an answer? im eating, but well what can we expect from an 8.6 ot right