• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia - 8.6 - CUSTOM SERVER

I check every single botter you reported but it's 8.6 easiest bot client you have to understand.

it was a really nice ot, until botters fcked it up. supposedly bot is not allowed yet ive reported several of them to gm kimox and what do i get as an answer? im eating, but well what can we expect from an 8.6 ot right

Botters are getting jailed. We do not have an item that recovers stamina so they will have to stop + The exp scrolls won't be lootable if you have less than 38 hours of stamina. You also gain a lot of experience from killing other players; specially if they have a higher level, so I think with more players joining the server they will have no chance to bot anyway.

We had an update yesterday. Visit our website Rexonia.com for more information.

Last edited:
Bump all bugs are fixed and server is now stable.

New summons soon.

hmtgUbxZF.png

Last edited:
Why can't we make evolutions? therer are alot of real maps and custom maps needs alot of time and dedication why should we make tp free server?
we should make diffrent types of servers and players choose what they want to play instead of sticking to 1 type of servers like real maps.

What ??? Alot of custom maps for real =D? Could u mention out 10 servers with custom maps??

What ??? Alot of custom maps for real =D? Could u mention out 10 servers with custom maps??
a lot of real maps
And custom maps need a lot of time and dedication :)
He did not mean there are a lot of custom map servers.

Bump! Big changes coming soon! Any ideas?