• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia - A Unique Evolution -8.60 | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

BAN THIS USER! "skillboy" right now as i post this he is DoSing Sweddy.hopto.org .. you should seriously don't allow him on otland anymore!

Stop whine because you cannot even take care of your server, Thinking znote are bad?. seriously i know who you are just stop fuck upp sweddy. its your fault.

Hey, ur about as good as the people who actually dosing servers, stop feeding the damn trolls -_-'

I'm the only one who protect my friends.

@Sweddy. I'm not trolling. I can show you. How an DDos works....

Skillboy scammed me and sweddy,by sweddy it wasnt so like me .. he scammed her with a ot.
and scammed me about 420 €!!

Don't care if people are tired of me. I'm stil tired of OTs. And if he scammed you. What can you do? You are risking the chance of playing with others mind. Quit whining over an OT.. Your ot is basicly put everywere. The map you have is the same old Evo with an litle sharp in it. QUIT WHINE!

ahah I read through this thread a bit lol and I cant stop laughing
this should be a retard-only thread since all ya'll r stupid

Back
Top Bottom