• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexora.net | Real-Map 8.6 | Great Wars | STARTING 2 APRIL

Axelor

Reaction score
On April 2 you will have a chance to play on the funniest Open Tibia Server! Several months of hard work was worth the effort. We have prepared something you were waiting for!

Update: You can acces the 3 new towns, Asylum, Celeston and Arkaron. Click on Submenu Community to click on the towns for more information!

Server starting: 2/4/2013 18:00 CEST (Swedish Time)

Points system. We promote players who reach some achievement with premium points:

Level 160 - 25 Shop Points to ur account
Level 190 - 30 Shop Points to ur account
Level 220 - 30 Shop Points to ur account

Stages:

1-50 = 250x
51-100 = 140x
101-130 = 80x
131-150 = 50x
151-170 = 20x
171-190 = 8x
191-200 = 5x
201-250 = 2x
251+ = 1.5x

Rates:

Skills: 25x
Magic: 12x
Loot: 5x

Server info:

Client: 8.60
IP: Rexora.net
Map: Rl Map + Gengia, Oken, Pyre + few new cities

Oken, Gengia, Pyre. We think these islands look very poor but on the other hand a lot of players like them therefore we have introduced them on our server.

Features:

* Real Map
* Almost every quest!(Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE MUCH MORE)
* Free premium.
* PVP
* Hosted 24/7

Last edited:
Just open it now.. >_>'' Why the hell does everyone wait.

Wait nvm why am I actually wanting to play this? It's a rl map.. lol Peace out.

same thing over and over and over...
Rexora.net
Ethania.net
Nerana.net

All created by the same person.

Huge start. Over 560 people online

- - - Updated - - -

over 500 people online :D

This and Shadowcores is the most legit real maps which has good owners. So do not even bother sayin "its the same owner, bla bla lbal bla "

this owner open new servers every week.

Ethania.net again

Several months of hard work?... it takes more then that to say "This and Shadowcores is the most legit real maps which has good owners"

guys help me here i want an high exp ot ,custom map, alot of quests,tps,and alot of people! i been looking for days and i cant find any (english ots please)

Back