• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | Rivenia | 8.60 | Custom Evolution Map

You should make it so gmps heal increase as you level up or create a manarune with the same function. It'll balance out the vocations more evenly because the server seems more rp/ek dominated.

You should make it so gmps heal increase as you level up or create a manarune with the same function. It'll balance out the vocations more evenly because the server seems more rp/ek dominated.

gmp heal 600 each i think, max frigo dmg like 800-1k

i heal 1800 with pot(knight) 3 guys can paralize and max frigo me 1 round owned

full donor + utito tempo and +1 mage we can't kill spamming pots, we need to be 2 mages and me, so i don't think it's that bad

EDIT: 30 minutes, 250 elder, Don't get those pot's stronger, with the knight this was made in hours <,<

Last edited:
Its Nice now haha ?

DONT CHANGE !!!

just failed vip quest with bazir, didn't even notice he was the big boss, ignored him until all team were dead then i run to him exeta lol <,<

Last edited:
kick?

is this server gonna be updated?

sayd 2 pages ago house city houses ain't working and every1 ignored

also exana flam shall help

I enjoy the server like it is now :p haha

so it wont get updatet? another more evo to get some donations and die after a lil month?

sum1 already has vip(wich >i've been told< doesn't even work), 1 week server and ppl already did almost everything it has to offer

is it gonna grow? i don't mean to update it now but what can i expect? if it's gonna stay like this just to pvp and fun just tell me so i don't lose my time, ty :)

Last edited:
Do not start this ot. Good ot BUT no support, the owner is NEVER online, he don't answer on the forum, the map is totally bugged and he don't fix it. The vocations are so damn unbalanced, and the WORST thing is that he have 60-70 chars exitlogged somewhere so people thinks there are many players online but actually its just 20-30 active players. Look at whoisonline, there are like 60 players thats been online in 3 days now with same lvl/ml and the chars were created 3-6 may and the server opened 27 may.

so it wont get updatet? another more evo to get some donations and die after a lil month?

sum1 already has vip(wich >i've been told< doesn't even work), 1 week server and ppl already did almost everything it has to offer

is it gonna grow? i don't mean to update it now but what can i expect? if it's gonna stay like this just to pvp and fun just tell me so i don't lose my time, ty :)

Defuq ? i dont own it haha :p so idk xD

Sorry to all, i didnt have time to check the form and go online on the server because school, at weekend im gona fix bugs and update the server.

i agree rizzla the map is bugged, i sayd to tul if he want help on scripting or mapping he sayd no.

This server is using the same host as Amoks does, both OTs got laggs.
There was one who did DDOS our Dedi..

Well Guys,
If you have something against our ots, so please DO NOT comment here, and DO NOT play the ots.
We DID NOT tell anyone to you, you HAVE TOplay our ots !
We did our OWN Ots, it isnt like every other boring ots, it is our own projekt, and if you DO NOT like it, or disslike it, SO JUST ignore the ots.
BTW. It is OUR ots and if OUR OTS is boring or a noob ots or a 1 week fun ots, WHY you even open this Thread ! Please just Ignore it !

Kind regards,

There was one who did DDOS our Dedi..

Well Guys,
If you have something against our ots, so please DO NOT comment here, and DO NOT play the ots.
We DID NOT tell anyone to you, you HAVE TOplay our ots !
We did our OWN Ots, it isnt like every other boring ots, it is our own projekt, and if you DO NOT like it, or disslike it, SO JUST ignore the ots.
BTW. It is OUR ots and if OUR OTS is boring or a noob ots or a 1 week fun ots, WHY you even open this Thread ! Please just Ignore it !

Kind regards,

you are wrong, i got pmed to try this server by the admin, that's why i did, that's why i'm playing, and i'm just want it to get abit updated everywhile, nothing else, people were talking bullshit and i didn't know if the admin's didn't care about it

edit: u got many ppl who donated with zaopay and didn't get points, watch rivenia forums

edit 2: The server been totally empty today, maybe 4-5 persons at peack

Last edited:
you are wrong, i got pmed to try this server by the admin, that's why i did, that's why i'm playing, and i'm just want it to get abit updated everywhile, nothing else, people were talking bullshit and i didn't know if the admin's didn't care about it

edit: u got many ppl who donated with zaopay and didn't get points, watch rivenia forums

edit 2: The server been totally empty today, maybe 4-5 persons at peack

Well we do updates, but atm we got alot in REAL life to do, if we're done with that we gonna do updates too !
zaypay all transactions are paied so how they didnt get points, they just lie !

Well we do updates, but atm we got alot in REAL life to do, if we're done with that we gonna do updates too !
zaypay all transactions are paied so how they didnt get points, they just lie !
one on my server sayd ."I will not do Like I did on Rivenia Pay and dont get anything " I like the server But Can maby be true Idk :p

Back