• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RL Map 10.90 started 2016-05-10

henrik495

Henke
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: rlmap.no-ip.org~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 10.90
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden, from my home with 250/250 (down/up) mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: http://rlmap.no-ip.org
~*Exp rate*~: exp stage which is listed at http://rlmap.no-ip.org/serverinfo.php
~*Map*~: Full real tibia map with Krailos aswell
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 3x Skill and 3x Magic.

More Features:
~*All rl tibia quests should be working*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Custom items and spells*~
~*Addons system (rl tibia) but you can give the items to Addoner in thais insted off the npc's that you do in Rl tibia*~

I would really appreciate your ideas, suggestions how to make it a better server, i opened it at 2016-05-10 so i'm sure there's alot off improvements to do but i need ideas off what the players on the server wants.. :)
Thanks

Last edited:
Nice! :D I am also Swedish and i host a server :3 Azura ^^

Oh, you have some issues with yer website, you cant look at your characters

Last edited by a moderator:
siren.gif

DOUBLE POST! SHAME ON YOU!

jk, sorry. :( use edit button next time. ;P

You can bump only once 24h ;)

Recommended server anyways, very reliable owner.

You can bump only once 24h ;)

Recommended server anyways, very reliable owner.

ohh didn't know that, Thanks, does that mean i'm not allowed to reply answers in this thread more than once every 24h or does that not count as bumping? lol

ohh didn't know that, Thanks, does that mean i'm not allowed to reply answers in this thread more than once every 24h or does that not count as bumping? lol
Answering doesn't count as bumping.
You can also double post when you want to post update or such.

Back