• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]. *Roxxor 8.42 RPG/PvP-Enf *

Flighty

Reaction score
This is a serious server and it is online 24/7 !
Server IP : Flighty.hopto.org
SERVER INFORMATION

Experience rates:
Level Stage
1 to 20 2200x
21 to 30 1200x
31 to 50 1000x
51 to 80 600x
81 to 100 400x
101 to 120 220x
121 to 130 80x
151 to 170 50x
171 to 220 25x
221 to 250 13x
251 to 299 7x
300 to ... 5x

Runes and ammo doesnt removes

QUESTS: (All scripted, advanced, professional)

#Demon Oak Quest
#Annihilator
#Demon Helmet Quest
#Orshabaal Annihilator
#Orshabaal DHQ
#Demona Maze Quest
#300+ Advanced Quest
#200+ Custom Quest
#150+ Mixed Quests (Mod. DHQ, ANNIH, BEHE++)
#80+ Modded PoI Quest
#Ferumbras Tower Quest
#Custom Ferumbras Quest
#Knowledge Quest (Questions and Teleports)
#Maze Quest with Questions, Last room
#Railway quest
#Make Your Spawn Quest (Morga Heart)

#A lot of small quests
#ALL QUESTS ARE PVP-PROTECTED
_______
Rewards:

#All Reward items are scripted, and increases +skills, +regain, +effects, +access and such when equipped
#Some quests gives scrolls which gives exp, melee skills, distance skills or magic levels depending in vocation
#Some quests gives access to new areas, where you can exp faster, og make your own spawn (scripted)

____
Map:

The famous, unique Bloop map made by Me, upgraded ALOT!!
_______

You can read more about the server here
Http://Flighty.hopto.org

Client 8.42
IP: Flighty.hopto.org
PORT: 7171
WEB/ACC:
Flighty - Account Management

Yours GM ECHO

Last edited:
Great OTserver, I enjoy playing the Roxxor servers. Would be fun if more people came to join it, but it'd be smarter to join it right away to get in the highscores. \,,/

This is the most ot i have ever seen, becouse of :

New spell : exori bubble why are you stealing my idea?
What a F*ggot ot

stop stealing ideas/scripts!

Edit " like super sd, no roxxor ot had it, when i made it everyone use it, now check his donation and my text on super sd" Exactly the same -.-
lame ot

Druids Nightmare (7 points)
Buy Druids Nightmare and u will be powerfull at wars! It can remove Wild Growth(exevo grav vita).

Flaming Arrow (4 points)
Paladin Arrow (4 points) This arrow is almighty. And it is very strong and remember, It is stolen from the almighty Gods. Beware!

Escape Scroll (5 points)
Remember this is FOREVER. Are you alone against manny people and need to escape? Leave pz for 6 seconds and you are back in town again!

-.-

Btw your server is buggy it says its 40 online then check who is online "Server Status
Currently 5 players are online.
"

recommend my own ot
Kernkraft.hopto.org
Tyngaste.hopto.org

This is the most ot i have ever seen, becouse of :

New spell : exori bubble why are you stealing my idea?
What a F*ggot ot

stop stealing ideas/scripts!

Edit " like super sd, no roxxor ot had it, when i made it everyone use it, now check his donation and my text on super sd" Exactly the same -.-
lame ot

Druids Nightmare (7 points)
Buy Druids Nightmare and u will be powerfull at wars! It can remove Wild Growth(exevo grav vita).

Flaming Arrow (4 points)
Paladin Arrow (4 points) This arrow is almighty. And it is very strong and remember, It is stolen from the almighty Gods. Beware!

Escape Scroll (5 points)
Remember this is FOREVER. Are you alone against manny people and need to escape? Leave pz for 6 seconds and you are back in town again!

-.-

Btw your server is buggy it says its 40 online then check who is online "Server Status
Currently 5 players are online.
"

recommend my own ot
Kernkraft.hopto.org
Tyngaste.hopto.org

I've played your OT's, and I was actually Abused by Both you and your cousin, you guys are a disgrace!. Alright, you've got a great OTserver, but you treat people like shit when they play it. I remember being teleported to a roff for killing a player, thereafter I was bannished for it.

All i've got to say is, i rather play a copied but serious OTserver other than a guys server who abuses people with his GM Character. Also I remember when you and your cousin + your rl friends came down with bugged chars killing everybody. I guess it's normal nowadays for a corrupt OT to have lvl 300 mages with 12k hp right?.. and oh, yeh ofc shooting sd like 2 - 3 k damage.. yaa, we regular people with a donation set did up to
1.5 - 2k damage, and funny thing is i played ur server like 2 - 3 weeks to do those damages, your chars we're created the same day, you got lvl 300 in 1 hour and mag-lvl 180 somehow. All i got to say is great ots! i recommend ur ots!

If you wanna play with corrupt GMs that is.

Last edited:
I've played your OT's, and I was actually Abused by Both you and your cousin, you guys are a disgrace!. Alright, you've got a great OTserver, but you treat people like shit when they play it. I remember being teleported to a roff for killing a player, thereafter I was bannished for it.

All i've got to say is, i rather play a copied but serious OTserver other than a guys server who abuses people with his GM Character. Also I remember when you and your cousin + your rl friends came down with bugged chars killing everybody. I guess it's normal nowadays for a corrupt OT to have lvl 300 mages with 12k hp right?.. and oh, yeh ofc shooting sd like 2 - 3 k damage.. yaa, we regular people with a donation set did up to
1.5 - 2k damage, and funny thing is i played ur server like 2 - 3 weeks to do those damages, your chars we're created the same day, you got lvl 300 in 1 hour and mag-lvl 180 somehow. All i got to say is great ots! i recommend ur ots!

If you wanna play with corrupt GMs that is.

Dude, First of all dont talk shit. Second you dont have any pvp thats all, people without pvp is saying "Hey you are abusing your position etc" Come on man, Ask the community in the otserver...
Im not abusing my position, ok the only thing im abusing is im giving myself vip items, and that is normal, and kernkraft is serious , we are trying to update this roxxor to 0,3 so none can magebomb, thats why we dont have so much time with the players,
So haha, Again, take it back...:thumbup:

Dude, First of all dont talk shit. Second you dont have any pvp thats all, people without pvp is saying "Hey you are abusing your position etc" Come on man, Ask the community in the otserver...
Im not abusing my position, ok the only thing im abusing is im giving myself vip items, and that is normal, and kernkraft is serious , we are trying to update this roxxor to 0,3 so none can magebomb, thats why we dont have so much time with the players,
So haha, Again, take it back...:thumbup:

You want me to take the truth back?, I refuse. If someone's about to play your server they atleast deserve to know what kind of people are hosting it. Btw you were so abusive to some of my rl friends so they actually beat you in rl when you came to Hovsjö, would you like me to detail it more? :thumbup:

You want me to take the truth back?, I refuse. If someone's about to play your server they atleast deserve to know what kind of people are hosting it. Btw you were so abusive to some of my rl friends so they actually beat you in rl when you came to Hovsjö, would you like me to detail it more? :thumbup:

Lol dude are you kidding with me? I came to hovsjö what happend? Nothing go on, they was 12 against me? (Y) What did they do? Nothing, haha patetisk, they wasnt after me, they was after my real friend but ofc im not a pu*sy thats running away i stood there with my friend that they wanted to hit, but what did they do? nothing just saying "nakn* Emo" Etc, Its my language so i understand what it means, But anyways that guy who wanted to hit my rl is running and saying to everyone " I hitted GM" Lol dude he didnt even touch me, hes friend touched me but i pushed him back, noth more, they though i was a pu*sy like somone else here smells?

Lol dude are you kidding with me? I came to hovsjö what happend? Nothing go on, they was 12 against me? (Y) What did they do? Nothing, haha patetisk, they wasnt after me, they was after my real friend but ofc im not a pu*sy thats running away i stood there with my friend that they wanted to hit, but what did they do? nothing just saying "nakn* Emo" Etc, Its my language so i understand what it means, But anyways that guy who wanted to hit my rl is running and saying to everyone " I hitted GM" Lol dude he didnt even touch me, hes friend touched me but i pushed him back, noth more, they though i was a pu*sy like somone else here smells?

Well they we're 12 people witnessing this, and they all told me the same, Johannes punched ur friend. Then one of u we're so scared that they left him alone, either u or ur friend. Rlx.

@Edit: Oh, and why did they want to hit the GM? yes.. cause he abused them in-game, I told you Kernkraft.hopto.org and tyngaste.hopto.org are the biggest hypocrit servers ever, with immature GM's who also are abusing their players, there I said it now bye.

Well they we're 12 people witnessing this, and they all told me the same, Johannes punched ur friend. Then one of u we're so scared that they left him alone, either u or ur friend. Rlx.

@Edit: Oh, and why did they want to hit the GM? yes.. cause he abused them in-game, I told you Kernkraft.hopto.org and tyngaste.hopto.org are the biggest hypocrit servers ever, with immature GM's who also are abusing their players, there I said it now bye.

Tauku. Södertelje is trying to pretend so much, I mean hovsjö sorry. Well, the story aint true, you can ask my cousin, we was in his house, everything happend outside, but, the only reason he wanted to hit my rl was that we was talking about georges mother and his sister ( They say shes sexy:O) Anyway, thats the reason, noth else, and about abusing the shit, ah, it aint true, as i mentioned before, only we have give items to our selfs, and thats normal, and the only way you are saying we abuse the ot is that george wanted items and i told him i wont give him..

@Ontopic
Lets stay on topic Tauku is full of shit. Only listning at people that is P12

//Dalale

Please...
Respect the thread maker, This is not the crap talking section, this is the Advertising section

Back