• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Roxxor1337.hopto.org 8,5!

Jeez how can people play this server? this is a pay to stay alive server... U gotta buy super mega promotion and super mega sds and super mega extra ++ promoted items...

Jeez how can people play this server? this is a pay to stay alive server... U gotta buy super mega promotion and super mega sds and super mega extra ++ promoted items...

like me and craxz have it the hela teamet is deleted....

like me and craxz have it the hela teamet is deleted....

They are named Helt team. and pleae tell me why are they banned? Yes becouse of cheat lvling..

I have now order a dedicated host.
Enjoy it people.

Come and play me uniq roxor , no stupid changes with tps , just new vocs, spells (speciall effects on spells) new monsters, no lags , im hosting on a Great computer that i never use , just hosting , :D uniqroxor.mine.nu

lmao why not so many donation items like in the others roxors ;( ??

"snorungen" hacks the database LOL

Last edited:
Wlj you are full of shit stop talking bullshit here ffs

on my you assl*ck me and now here you are trying to pretending cool.

The ot had some truble since i was in Goteborg in 7 days, i didnt even know i was going there, but i went there in the morning, cuz a very near friend of mine has move there..

then say it i was near to fucking crach youre comp but ure rly mathias saved youre ass

look with mathias i already had the hack on -.- bec i thoot u did scam me and backstabb bec snorungen said he was u and ure rl

look with mathias i already had the hack on -.- bec i thoot u did scam me and backstabb bec snorungen said he was u and ure rl

Please speak better english here, also, hes name is mattias
I dont care about Snorungen, as you can see hes banned.
Stop talking bullshit here, just ask for a apologize.<_<

Topic
just found this movie, check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGsTj2a3Xg

im sry but it was bec of him i made all gonna edit...

Back